• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the coming food shortage by design?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, and that thing I look it is call THE EVIDENCE.

For you to blame the Dems suggests you must be looking to your imagination to inform your responses.

Which Dems was in the room with Rudy and Trump when they came up with the lie and the plot you're trying to defend ?

Enlighten me on that one while you fight for the right to betray America on a lie.
I think I just responded to you in another area. A bunch of podunks will be spending a lot of time in jail. Rudy and Trump won't.

Which Republicans or whomever were in the room when the incense crazy person decided to go try and blow cavanaugh away?

Spamature

President
An unarmed coup of old, fat rubes? A Billybob imsurrection? Whatever. I said prosecute those individuals who broke laws. Go for it. Just don’t expect normal people to observe your politically-motivated naming conventions (nor your politically-motivated rationalization of terrorists on your aisle side).
That is the best Trump could get with his obvious lie.
Who else do you think would be stupid enough to show up in the first place ?

You had the Republican:
POTUS and his staff
House and Senate Republican members
SCOTUS Judge and his wife
Your organized militias and political street gangs
State and local Republicans officials.

EVERY SINGLE PART of the Republican Party was in on this attack on our nation.

Yet here you are pretending to be honest by telling me how the pawns and chumps should go to jail.

Hell No !

How dare you even say that.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
In on turning a blind eye to violence by its own party

Get a grip.

Bunch of podunks are going to spend a lot of time in jail. Trump is going to spend no time in jail because the connection isn't there.

The histrionics of a crazed party are not going to change that.

Meanwhile a bunch of podunks convinced themselves that they could take over and clearly they failed. They should spend a lot of time in jail

Elsewhere a bunch of slovenly low life anarchists burned swaths of cities to the ground and your party turns a blind eye to it

Screaming treason over and over again doesn't really change anything.
Keep in mind the left is the party that has its incensed members one step away from blowing a supreme Court Justice away
My challenge still stands.
Show me anything that says the Democratic Party was behind any of those riots.

Stop trying to downplay this by saying I am overreacting to your party attempt to overthrow our govt.

Trying to defend it make one the lowest of the low.
Honestly, anyone who tries to defend it does not even belong in this country.

That's it, period.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My challenge still stands.
Show me anything that says the Democratic Party was being any of those riots.

Stop trying to downplay this by saying I am over reacting to your party attempt to overthrow our govt.

Trying to defend it make one the lowest of the low.
Honestly, anyone who tries to defend it does not even belong in this country.

That's it, period.
I'm a registered independent what is my party have to do with anything?

Bunch of fat podunks destroying parts of the capital was at best a really poor attempt at something.. maybe a pseudo semi-retarded insurrection... Something like that

Don't give me that lowest of the low shit. Your party's just this side of blowing supreme Court justices away, and not too long ago failed at an attempt to blow a republican away at a softball game... Don't flap your gums at me about this party or that party

Your party is down in the shitter so it has to overplay this because it has nothing else. That's why the [Unwelcome language removed] thing is running 24/7... Everything hinges on it because our economy is about to implode. The crazed in your party may as well start setting their hair on fire because they're running out of things to distract people with. And while people are dumb they're not that dumb for so long before they realize holy shit we've been totally fucked over

Spamature

President
I think I just responded to you in another area. A bunch of podunks will be spending a lot of time in jail. Rudy and Trump won't.

Which Republicans or whomever were in the room when the incense crazy person decided to go try and blow cavanaugh away?
The Kavanaugh guy turned himself in before he did anything.

None of the traitors you support turned themselves in.
Instead, they got lawyers and tried to hide from their responsibility.

So even that nut job is a better American than anyone on your side.
Also, I bet he wouldn't defend overthrowing our govt like you're trying to do here.

So maybe it's you who should try to live up to his standards.

Spamature

President
I'm a registered independent what is my party have to do with anything?

Bunch of fat podunks destroying parts of the capital was at best a really poor attempt at something.. maybe a pseudo semi-retarded insurrection... Something like that

Don't give me that lowest of the low shit. Your party's just this side of blowing supreme Court justices away, and not too long ago failed at an attempt to blow a republican away at a softball game... Don't flap your gums at me about this party or that party

Your party is down in the shitter so it has to overplay this because it has nothing else. That's why the [Unwelcome language removed] thing is running 24/7... Everything hinges on it because our economy is about to implode. The crazed in your party may as well start setting their hair on fire because they're running out of things to distract people with. And while people are dumb they're not that dumb for so long before they realize holy shit we've been totally fucked over
Right now you are registering a 9 out of 10 on the TrumpOmeter regardless of what you put on a registration form.

They were the muscle. A smart mob boss always pick stupid and easily led dolts as muscle.

Because it has to be one or the other.
Name which leader in the Democratic Party was involved in trying to kill Kav ?
Name them, or admit you are just making up sh*t in order to justify and defend this attempted coup.

Wow, here you are now trying to use The World's current economic troubles as a shield for your party's treason.

No kidding, "Onward Destroyer" nothing sacred except the desire for vengeance, eh ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The Kavanaugh guy turned himself in before he did anything.

None of the traitors you support turned themselves in.
Instead, they got lawyers and tried to hide from their responsibility.

So even that nut job is a better American than anyone on your side.
Also, I bet he wouldn't defend overthrowing our govt like you're trying to do here.

So maybe it's you who should try to live up to his standards.

I don't support them in any way shape or form. And I'll ask you politely one time to refrain from such stupid accusations.

Neither am I trying to defend overthrowing our government. I'll ask you politely this second time to refrain from such stupid accusations.

I've expressed numerous times my desire to have each and every person involved in the actions of January 6th prosecuted to the fullest and locked up for as long as is adjudicated by a court of law.

This does not absolve the fact that the left is using this as a political bludgeon to blow cover for itself both for the soon to be cratering economic conditions, it's inertia on a great many subjects related there to, not to mention the failings of its own words and deeds, namely failing to acknowledge that its course language and its course behavior I have let the things like an attempt on a supreme Court Justice, riots in our streets, and the burning of swaths of our cities.

That's not even scratching the surface of the belittling and degrading of our police, rampant drugs in certain parts of the country, and the general decay and the degeneracy that plagues everything these days

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Right now you are registering a 9 out of 10 on the TrumpOmeter regardless of what you put on a registration form.

They were the muscle. A smart mob boss always pick stupid and easily led dolts as muscle.

Name them, or admit you are just making up sh*t in order to justify and defend this attempted coup.

Wow, here you are now trying to use The World's current economic troubles as a shield for your party's treason.

No kidding, "Onward Destroyer" nothing sacred except the desire for vengeance, eh ?
They were a bunch of half wits and dim wits. There is no leader to name insofar as someone involved in the kavanaugh thing. Much like there's no leader to connect in the insurrectionist actions of a bunch of podunks

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

What..onward destroyer? If that's what you think clearly you weren't able to grasp its contents

Spamature

President
I don't support them in any way shape or form. And I'll ask you politely one time to refrain from such stupid accusations.

Neither am I trying to defend overthrowing our government. I'll ask you politely this second time to refrain from such stupid accusations.

I've expressed numerous times my desire to have each and every person involved in the actions of January 6th prosecuted to the fullest and locked up for as long as is adjudicated by a court of law.

This does not absolve the fact that the left is using this as a political bludgeon to blow cover for itself both for the soon to be cratering economic conditions, it's inertia on a great many subjects related there to, not to mention the failings of its own words and deeds, namely failing to acknowledge that its course language and its course behavior I have let the things like an attempt on a supreme Court Justice, riots in our streets, and the burning of swaths of our cities.

That's not even scratching the surface of the belittling and degrading of our police, rampant drugs in certain parts of the country, and the general decay and the degeneracy that plagues everything these days
No !
You can't say you don't support a position while you are posting in support of it.
I will ask you to please watch what you say if you don't want it thrown back in your face. Your word on this is disputed by your previous posts.
You do not get to run from what you say by using your position.
Yes, you asked, but your ask is full of shite.
If you want to go back over it, we can.
But your opinion of yourself is not fact.
You are engaged in defending their actions with your post, despite your easily disprovable denials here. If you needed it pointed out to you in specifics, you know I can and will use what you have posted to show that.

You can tell me how you feel the left has hurt the right's feelings.
So ?

You want to talk about left and the street violence in comparison to that coup attempt.

Both sides were in the streets of America in 2020.

ONLY ONE SIDE
was in the Capitol on Jan 6th, because one side planned an attack on this nation, not the other.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No !
You can't say you don't support a position while you are posting in support of it.
I will ask you to please watch what you say if you don't want it thrown back in your face. Your word on this is disputed by your previous posts.
You are engaged in defending their actions with your post, despite your easily disprovable denials here. If you needed it pointed out to you in specifics, you know I can and will use what you have posted to show that.

So ?

You want to talk about left and the street violence in comparison to that coup attempt.

ONLY ONE SIDE
was in the Capitol on Jan 6th, because one side planned an attack on this nation, not the other.
My previous posts on the subject clearly and repeatedly indicate that I want everyone involved prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

So what is it exactly that you're missing in my numerous previous posts that say that I want everyone involved prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

I don't give a shit what you told from my previous post. I said what I said. If you're too slow to keep up with the dialogue, don't resort to insulting me to maintain some kind of daft point that you hold no ground on

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No !

So ?

ONLY ONE SIDE
Anyway we can go around and around all day.

Spamature

President
They were a bunch of half wits and dim wits. There is no leader to name insofar as someone involved in the kavanaugh thing. Much like there's no leader to connect in the insurrectionist actions of a bunch of podunks
It appears someone is trying to defend the plotters by saying there was no leader.
When we know they planned on how the building would be breached.
You see what I mean ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It appears someone is trying to defend the plotters by saying there was no leader.
When we know they planned on how the building would be breached.
You see what I mean ?
You know I don't. I know that they planned on how the building would be breached. That's why I keep posting to you that I would like to see them prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Do you not see the words "I would like to see them prosecuted to the full extent of the law...."

Spamature

President
You know I don't. I know that they planned on how the building would be breached. That's why I keep posting to you that I would like to see them prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Do you not see the words "I would like to see them prosecuted to the full extent of the law...."
Then don't say they didn't have a leader if the leaders planned and carried out the very thing that they needed to be done.

There needs to be both a criminal and a political response to this.
Your political response to it is to attack the Democrats in order to protect the Republicans.
That is where and why you are defending the Republicans.
You want to protect them from the political response that should morally result from an attempted overthrow of our political system.

Onward Defender is more like.
But just look a what you are defending and be ashamed because you should be.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Then don't say they didn't have a leader if the leaders planned and carried out the very thing that they needed to be done.

There needs to be both a criminal and a political response to this.
Your political response to it is to attack the Democrats in order to protect the Republicans.
That is where and why you are defending the Republicans.
You want to protect them from the political response that should morally result from an attempted overthrow of our political system.

Onward Defender is more like.
But just look a what you are defending and be ashamed because you should be.
No my response is consistently been prosecute everyone involved

It is not my problem that you're too much of a zealot to read what I post

EatTheRich

President
Who overthrows governments with flags and signs in hand rather than weapons? These DC rioters should be prosecuted, of course…but the “overthrow/insurrection” terminology is Democrat political narrative. These rioting clowns are rubes and morons.
They had truckloads of weapons ready to be distributed after a beachhead was established. The White House’s detailed, written plan to overthrow the constitution has been widely discussed.