• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the coming food shortage by design?

EatTheRich

President
They were a bunch of half wits and dim wits. There is no leader to name insofar as someone involved in the kavanaugh thing. Much like there's no leader to connect in the insurrectionist actions of a bunch of podunks
What about the lawyer who came up with the plan of which the premeditated attack on the Capitol was one stage, at the direct behest of the sitting president?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That is the best Trump could get with his obvious lie.
Who else do you think would be stupid enough to show up in the first place ?

You had the Republican:
POTUS and his staff
House and Senate Republican members
SCOTUS Judge and his wife
Your organized militias and political street gangs
State and local Republicans officials.

EVERY SINGLE PART of the Republican Party was in on this attack on our nation.

Yet here you are pretending to be honest by telling me how the pawns and chumps should go to jail.

Hell No !

How dare you even say that.
What I WROTE is that all those who broke laws should be prosecuted. You simply LIED again and inserted “pawns”. You aren’t a great guy, spam. You excuse lefty terrorists and make up lies about what others write.

Do better.

EatTheRich

President
What I WROTE is that all those who broke laws should be prosecuted. You simply LIED again and inserted “pawns”. You aren’t a great guy, spam. You excuse lefty terrorists and make up lies about what others write.

Do better.
But you aggressively object to the hearings that are exposing the criminal masterminds.

EatTheRich

President
What part of “go ahead” indicates “aggressive objection”. Are you leftists paid by the lie or what?!?
Link to where you said “go ahead,” or any thread about the hearings that you did not denounce the existence of on principle.

EatTheRich

President
Damn Topic is Food Shortages.............
86 the J-6 jacking
The top post is based on the same latent identity-politics narrative of persecution … mostly but not entirely false … that is the subject of agitation by the right wing to among other things mobilize the coup attempt.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Link to where you said “go ahead,” or any thread about the hearings that you did not denounce the existence of on principle.
All of them. Every single one. 100%. I’ve ALWAYS written “go ahead”. While these “hearings” are indeed simpleton political theater - and I’ve noted such - at NO point have I ever called for their end. I specifically and repeatedly wrote “go ahead”.

Stop lying all the time.

EatTheRich

President
All of them. Every single one. 100%. I’ve ALWAYS written “go ahead”. While these “hearings” are indeed simpleton political theater - and I’ve noted such - at NO point have I ever called for their end. I specifically and repeatedly wrote “go ahead”.

Stop lying all the time.
The hearings would have more gravitas if not for your sniping carping grumbling about them, no?