• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the coming food shortage by design?

Spamature

President
Seems there have have been 97 major fires at food processing plants since the beginning of 2021. Could be a bit much for coincidences.
No.

Stop listening to Fox News and crazy conspiracy theories.

There are nearly a half a million structure fires every year.
Your 97 are just .00019% of those structure fires.

Boltlady

Mayor
They have been quite open about their Great Reset how everyone is going to eat bugs, own nothing, have no privacy, and be happy... or else.

That seems to be the plan.

If they powdered the insects they could add some protein to some things but the idea of little legs and wings in food doesn't seem too pleasant.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cali just passed a law to give illegals food stamps so food stampers aren't worried, but, the day may come when there is no more free food or food period

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
No.

1. FOX is prone as always to sway those same people believing the election was stolen. Those types seem to always go for the conspiracy theories, galore. It's sad actually. Your link was informative/helpful.

Author(s): Angelo Verzoni. Published on May 2, 2022.
INDUSTRIAL OCCUPANCIES
Nothing to See Here
Recent fires at food processing facilities have some claiming there’s more going on than meets the eye. Experts aren’t convinced.

BY ANGELO VERZONI

Experts say there’s no credence to recent internet rumors that a number of fires at food processing plants across the country are suspicious or in some way linked.

“It’s not unexpected to see fires in these kinds of structures,” said Birgitte Messerschmidt, director of the NFPA Research division. “Fires are not a rare occurrence. We had 490,000 structure fires in 2020 in the United States. We see a lot of fires every year.”

Last month, rumors began to circulate on social media that a string of fires and other destructive incidents, including a plane crash, at food processing plants throughout the United States appeared suspicious—despite no law enforcement officials saying that was the case. Conspiracy theorists implied the blazes were connected in some way and even that the federal government could have something to do with them.

The rumors came to a head on April 22, when Fox News host Tucker Carlson stoked the conspiracy theorists’ flames, asking his viewers, “What’s going on here?”

“The story gets weirder,” Carlson, who hosts the most-watched news show on cable, continued. “Food processing plants all over the country seem to be catching fire.” A guest on his show later called the incidents “obviously suspicious.”

Why are so many food processing plants and warehouses catching fire all of a sudden? And as I was sitting in the studio getting ready for the report... a plane crashed at a General Mills food facility in Georgia. I discussed the issue on Tucker Carlson Tonight. pic.twitter.com/QWJ3b6j65d
— Jason Rantz on KTTH Radio (@jasonrantz) April 22, 2022
The truth, however, is that nothing is unusual about any of the fires that have occurred in food processing plants over the first few months of the year. Although no data is kept on fires that occur strictly at food processing facilities, the National Fire Incident Reporting System tracks fires within broader categories like manufacturing, refrigerated storage, and agricultural facilities. In 2019, the number of fires at all manufacturing or processing plants in the country topped 5,300—nearly 15 a day. Additionally, more than 2,000 fires occurred in agricultural, grain and livestock, and refrigerated storage facilities, which could all include food processing operations.

Messerschmidt said food processing plants, like most industrial facilities, are prone to fires. “Food is fuel,” she said. “So as soon as you’re operating with food, you have something that is combustible.” On top of that, Messerschmidt added, you may have heat from cooking, high-pressure systems, combustible dusts, and other risk factors for fires and explosions present at these facilities.

Last edited:

Boltlady

Mayor
  1. FOX is prone as always to sway those same people believing the election was stolen. Those types seem to always go for the conspiracy theories, galore. It's sad actually. Your link was informative/helpful.

INDUSTRIAL OCCUPANCIES
Nothing to See Here
Recent fires at food processing facilities have some claiming there’s more going on than meets the eye. Experts aren’t convinced.

BY ANGELO VERZONI

Experts say there’s no credence to recent internet rumors that a number of fires at food processing plants across the country are suspicious or in some way linked.

“It’s not unexpected to see fires in these kinds of structures,” said Birgitte Messerschmidt, director of the NFPA Research division. “Fires are not a rare occurrence. We had 490,000 structure fires in 2020 in the United States. We see a lot of fires every year.”

Last month, rumors began to circulate on social media that a string of fires and other destructive incidents, including a plane crash, at food processing plants throughout the United States appeared suspicious—despite no law enforcement officials saying that was the case. Conspiracy theorists implied the blazes were connected in some way and even that the federal government could have something to do with them.

The rumors came to a head on April 22, when Fox News host Tucker Carlson stoked the conspiracy theorists’ flames, asking his viewers, “What’s going on here?”

“The story gets weirder,” Carlson, who hosts the most-watched news show on cable, continued. “Food processing plants all over the country seem to be catching fire.” A guest on his show later called the incidents “obviously suspicious.”

The truth, however, is that nothing is unusual about any of the fires that have occurred in food processing plants over the first few months of the year. Although no data is kept on fires that occur strictly at food processing facilities, the National Fire Incident Reporting System tracks fires within broader categories like manufacturing, refrigerated storage, and agricultural facilities. In 2019, the number of fires at all manufacturing or processing plants in the country topped 5,300—nearly 15 a day. Additionally, more than 2,000 fires occurred in agricultural, grain and livestock, and refrigerated storage facilities, which could all include food processing operations.

Messerschmidt said food processing plants, like most industrial facilities, are prone to fires. “Food is fuel,” she said. “So as soon as you’re operating with food, you have something that is combustible.” On top of that, Messerschmidt added, you may have heat from cooking, high-pressure systems, combustible dusts, and other risk factors for fires and explosions present at these facilities.
It was actually surprising to me that I was accused of following FOX on this. Although I do tend to watch Tucker fairly often I had not seen the show being referenced. The information about the fires had come to me in other sources.

A few years back there was a rather large number of holistic doctors that were dying from various causes. It seemed to be an inordinate number. Not too long after that we had a pandemic that therapeutics were pretty much discouraged and in some cases even made illegal. We were pressed from every angle to submit to vaccines as our only real hope to keep from dying. Off course a number of powerful people, including Dr. Fauci, had heavy investments in the pharmaceuticals that mfg. said vaccines.

Making connections to things like that bring on accusations of conspiracy theories but these sorts of 'coincidences' have been going on for several decades. Each 'happening' fits right in with the globalist agenda of the NWO.

The old proverb of being forewarned is being forearmed is a good one to remember. The agenda that is in the works will not be reversible once it's in place and there will be no where to turn for help. I'm too old for it to be in full effect in my lifetime but I have higher hopes for my downline and everybody else's too.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was actually surprising to me that I was accused of following FOX on this. Although I do tend to watch Tucker fairly often I had not seen the show being referenced. The information about the fires had come to me in other sources.

A few years back there was a rather large number of holistic doctors that were dying from various causes. It seemed to be an inordinate number. Not too long after that we had a pandemic that therapeutics were pretty much discouraged and in some cases even made illegal. We were pressed from every angle to submit to vaccines as our only real hope to keep from dying. Off course a number of powerful people, including Dr. Fauci, had heavy investments in the pharmaceuticals that mfg. said vaccines.

Making connections to things like that bring on accusations of conspiracy theories but these sorts of 'coincidences' have been going on for several decades. Each 'happening' fits right in with the globalist agenda of the NWO.

The old proverb of being forewarned is being forearmed is a good one to remember. The agenda that is in the works will not be reversible once it's in place and there will be no where to turn for help. I'm too old for it to be in full effect in my lifetime but I have higher hopes for my downline and everybody else's too.
How would you connect several hundreds of people forcing their way into the Capitol building? Does that volume make it a conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install some sort of totalitarian dictatorship?

I'm just you know connecting dots and stuff

RickWA

Snagglesooth
How would you connect several hundreds of people forcing their way into the Capitol building? Does that volume make it a conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install some sort of totalitarian dictatorship?

Who overthrows governments with flags and signs in hand rather than weapons? These DC rioters should be prosecuted, of course…but the “overthrow/insurrection” terminology is Democrat political narrative. These rioting clowns are rubes and morons.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Who overthrows governments with flags and signs in hand rather than weapons? These DC rioters should be prosecuted, of course…but the “overthrow/insurrection” terminology is Democrat political narrative. These rioting clowns are rubes and morons.
i'm workin the conspiracy angle in this thread.. in that context.. i think i nailed it.

i agree...there should be prosecutions. i also think..there were some in that group that thought they were headed in there to 'take over' whatever that may hve meant in their wee minds.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
No.

I agree...There no way that Pres. Biden* or the left could accomplish anything on purpose.

Boltlady

Mayor

Unfortunately the public is being denied a whole bunch of the dots. There were people who held the doors and gates open and encouraged people to go in. There are videos showing that but those who did that are not being charged. One of them, a guy named Epps has been identified in a number of different types of protests and has known connections to the FBI. The dots that verify that warnings were there about some coming in from out of town far enough in advance for Trump to authorize up to 20,000 National Guard to be used as a prevention isn't addressed. The way the law reads he could only authorize the use of them but it had to be up to Pelozi and/or the mayor to actually call them in. They refused because they said it would make for bad optics even in light of the warnings.

The so-called hearings are deliberately only allowing certain pieces of information to be told and are very much trying to hide the rest of the dots.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

INDUSTRIAL OCCUPANCIES
Nothing to See Here

BY ANGELO VERZONI

So your going with Messerschmidt...I heard stories of those aircraft in WWII supporting the death of 6 million .

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately the public is being denied a whole bunch of the dots. There were people who held the doors and gates open and encouraged people to go in. There are videos showing that but those who did that are not being charged. One of them, a guy named Epps has been identified in a number of different types of protests and has known connections to the FBI. The dots that verify that warnings were there about some coming in from out of town far enough in advance for Trump to authorize up to 20,000 National Guard to be used as a prevention isn't addressed. The way the law reads he could only authorize the use of them but it had to be up to Pelozi and/or the mayor to actually call them in. They refused because they said it would make for bad optics even in light of the warnings.

The so-called hearings are deliberately only allowing certain pieces of information to be told and are very much trying to hide the rest of the dots.
What does all of that matter? At hand or the individuals who stormed the building who should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Or are we at the point in our country that the national guard has to be called every time people gather outside the Capitol building? Presuming the decency inherent in all people shouldn't be A bridge too far... So I think the mayor and whomever can be excused they're not calling in the national guard.

Tom Facts

Council Member
Americans are having problems finding food, evidently illegals are not

Large groups of migrants apprehended in South Texas (msn.com)

Hellofa Job Brandon

Only in America where starving people are fat.

I volunteer at a food bank, if you stop by they’ll gladly give you 2 bags of groceries any day of the week. The apples might look ugly compared to what you see at your usual favorite Walmart. But still nutritious.