• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the coming food shortage by design?

Jack4freedom

Governor
And yet here we are in the middle of a food shortage and baby formula shortage with gas so incredibly high that people are having to chose between feeding their families and getting to work.

So, really, what's the difference whether he planned this or not, here we are.
Watch Tucker! He’s the man!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It’s a matter of selecting a word that fits. Is your doubt based on how the usage on the left is more precise and versatile than on the lower-IQ right?
No, quite the opposite. It is profoundly disappointing that an ostensibly sovereign, sentient being can be “pheromone-trailed” into subverting his very independence and capacity for expression and communication into fully-reconciled, exacting hive alignment.

EatTheRich

President
No, quite the opposite. It is profoundly disappointing that an ostensibly sovereign, sentient being can be “pheromone-trailed” into subverting his very independence and capacity for expression and communication into fully-reconciled, exacting hive alignment.
If you can think of a more expressive word for your side’s habit of grumbling about the lack of immediate perfect results from the more responsible politicians cleaning up the right’s messes, while offering absolutely no constructive suggestions, after proving every time the right gets in power the results are failures orders of magnitude greater, feel free to share.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If you can think of a more expressive word for your side’s habit of grumbling about the lack of immediate perfect results from the more responsible politicians cleaning up the right’s messes, while offering absolutely no constructive suggestions, after proving every time the right gets in power the results are failures orders of magnitude greater, feel free to share.
No. Sadly you still don’t get it. I’m talking about a specific thing here…well beyond “message discipline”. You folks don’t employ even a syllable of creativity. You recite an exacting script that never strays even the slightest from HQ wordcraft. You recite not merely same message, but identical descriptors…verbatim. Zero variation on terms.

Ok. I’ve wasted enough time with the agency-free boys. Nitey!

EatTheRich

President
No. Sadly you still don’t get it. I’m talking about a specific thing here…well beyond “message discipline”. You folks don’t employ even a syllable of creativity. You recite an exacting script that never strays even the slightest from HQ wordcraft. You recite not merely same message, but identical descriptors…verbatim. Zero variation on terms.

Ok. I’ve wasted enough time with the agency-free boys. Nitey!
“Creativity” means choosing a clumsy word when a more apt one is available? The bottom line is that the truth only comes in one variety, while the number of possible lies is far more limitless. So leftists are constrained to tell the same story (the truth) while right-wingers are free to be “creative” when inventing lies. And often the truth is so glaring and the details so specific that reasonable people with a certain range of vocabulary choices will naturally prefer a usage which clarifies things as much as possible. Of course those who prefer obscurity will find a pretext to squawk.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Good for you. They must be the ones telling you to hate on Carlson, since I am positive you're not a regular watcher of his show.
I have always checked in on right wing media from time to time since the early days of Rush Limbaugh to hear and see what these guys were up to. All one has to do is hear the opening monologue of Rush, Hannity or Tucker to find out what every right winger will be blabbing about for the next couple days and refer to from that point on in any political discussion. It’s like all of these people were being fed their worldview by a couple or three lying sacks of shit daily. I refer to these types as Hannitized Ditto Heads. You seen one, you’ve seen them all….

Colorforms

Senator
I have always checked in on right wing media from time to time since the early days of Rush Limbaugh to hear and see what these guys were up to. All one has to do is hear the opening monologue of Rush, Hannity or Tucker to find out what every right winger will be blabbing about for the next couple days and refer to from that point on in any political discussion. It’s like all of these people were being fed their worldview by a couple or three lying sacks of shit daily. I refer to these types as Hannitized Ditto Heads. You seen one, you’ve seen them all….
That's interesting considering I see exactly the same thing on the fascist side of the isle. Whatever CNN is selling, lefties are swallowing whole and without question. It's like watching them get programmed. And I know it's programming because literally everything they're pushing is a lie, and yet it's repeated ad nausea by lefties.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's interesting considering I see exactly the same thing on the fascist side of the isle. Whatever CNN is selling, lefties are swallowing whole and without question. It's like watching them get programmed.
Ever since Ted Turner sold CNN , I can’t stand them and do not watch. Once Wolf Blitzer started pontificating every night promoting the Iraq war in 1991, I quit watching CNN.

EatTheRich

President
That's interesting considering I see exactly the same thing on the fascist side of the isle. Whatever CNN is selling, lefties are swallowing whole and without question. It's like watching them get programmed. And I know it's programming because literally everything they're pushing is a lie, and yet it's repeated ad nausea by lefties.
Tucker Carlson is on the fascist side of the aisle, hence the avowed fascists writing loving encomiums to him. You will note that the right has much more lockstep message discipline than the left, which verifiably consumes more diverse media and takes its cues less from CNN and more from reality.

EatTheRich

President
So it was an insurrection because you say it was an insurrection. Very soviet of you comrade...
No, it was an insurrection because the law said it was an insurrection. The whole point of the attack was to prevent the Constitutional president-elect from taking office, that is, to attack the authority of the U.S. and its Constitution.

Colorforms

Senator
Tucker Carlson is on the fascist side of the aisle, hence the avowed fascists writing loving encomiums to him. You will note that the right has much more lockstep message discipline than the left, which verifiably consumes more diverse media and takes its cues less from CNN and more from reality.
And which verifiability pushes lie after lie. You fascists say your media is more diverse, and yet, at every turn, you have all pushed the same false narratives, i.e. Nick Sandmann is an aggressor, Rittenhouse was a white supremacist, Russiagate, Ukrainian blackmail, etc, etc etc.

In truth, you don't have a more diverse media. You have propagandists who run DNC talking points. And fascists love their propagandists.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, it was an insurrection because the law said it was an insurrection. The whole point of the attack was to prevent the Constitutional president-elect from taking office, that is, to attack the authority of the U.S. and its Constitution.
Funny, it looked to me like just a bunch of yahoos wanting to take shits in the congressional chambers.