• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is the Media Overplaying Covid "Increases" Right Now ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You think I haven't seen these bullshit so-called "fact-checks" from leftist fake shit media like USA Today ? Oh, so you pop one in here, and that's supposed to refute what really happened, you think ? Are you feeling well ?

You've been listening to the fake news media again:
And what is your source?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I thought that I had already posted here, a plethora of source links regarding the CARES ACT and the grossly inflated, ridiculous, ASSININE claims of over 200,000 deaths FROM Covid, when they were just deaths WITH Covid, and many didn't have Covid at all, with the reporters just looking to GRAB THE BUCKS$$$. Gee, how unlikely, huh ?

Maybe it was in my other forum. I'll have to go back and find them and post them. If they are posted here, and you saw them, I'm going to rake you over the coals, boy.
I provided a link to the text of the Cares act. Funny you couldn't find it there. I certainly couldn't.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, I'M here in this thread.

1. Reported Covid deaths are 30 times what actual deaths FROM Covid really are.

2. Covid deaths are not rising. They have been continually FALLING, since April, and have been REDUCED by 89%. at last count.

3. Coronavirus was created deliberately in lab in Wuhan, China, by CCP, with 3.8 Million grant from Obama and Dr Fauci.

4. Hospitals and clinics have been grossly, fraudulently overreporting Covid deaths, as a result of CARES ACT provision PAYING THEM, in correlation with the quantity of deaths reported.
I realize that Tucker Carlson is your gold standard for information...but Dr Shi Zhengli doesn't agree with him.

"U.S. President Trump’s claim that SARS-CoV-2 was leaked from our institute totally contradicts the facts,” she added. “It jeopardizes and affects our academic work and personal life. He owes us an apology.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I thought that I had already posted here, a plethora of source links regarding the CARES ACT and the grossly inflated, ridiculous, ASSININE claims of over 200,000 deaths FROM Covid, when they were just deaths WITH Covid, and many didn't have Covid at all, with the reporters just looking to GRAB THE BUCKS$$$. Gee, how unlikely, huh ?

Maybe it was in my other forum. I'll have to go back and find them and post them. If they are posted here, and you saw them, I'm going to rake you over the coals, boy.

Oh gee never heard of any such thing, huh ? Like there's not enough source link articles out there on all these number escalations, right ? Naw, just about 10,000 or so, that's all. :rolleyes: Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head)
Still searching for that Cares Act quote about paying more for covid deaths....

I'll just wait here. :)