• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is The President Being Censored?

Zam-Zam

Senator
It seems like a fair question, given this:

While Biden spoke for much of the briefing, at one point he said he wanted to hear more from George Geissler of the National Association of State Foresters.

"Can I ask you a question?" Biden asked.

"Of course," Geissler responded.

"One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —" Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

This isn't the first time the White House intervened in blocking Biden from being heard by the general public. Last month, the president's audio feed was cut as he was about to respond to a reporter's question on his administration's military withdrawal deadline from Afghanistan.

In March, the White House cut the feed as Biden said he was "happy to take questions" while speaking to Democratic lawmakers at a virtual event.

This latest incident comes just days after Politico reported how White House staffers will "either mute [Biden] or turn off his remarks" out of "anxiety" that he will veer away from "the West Wing’s carefully orchestrated messaging."

White House press secretary Jen Psaki previously admitted during an interview that Biden is often advised by her staff not to take questions.

Biden raised eyebrows last week when he told a crowd, "I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room" at a White House event following his prepared remarks.

Complete text: White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing | Fox News

Seems to happen quite regularly, no?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

While Biden spoke for much of the briefing, at one point he said he wanted to hear more from George Geissler of the National Association of State Foresters.

"One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —" Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.

This isn't the first time the White House intervened in blocking Biden from being heard by the general public. Last month, the president's audio feed was cut as he was about to respond to a reporter's question on his administration's military withdrawal deadline from Afghanistan.

In March, the White House cut the feed as Biden said he was "happy to take questions" while speaking to Democratic lawmakers at a virtual event.

This latest incident comes just days after Politico reported how White House staffers will "either mute [Biden] or turn off his remarks" out of "anxiety" that he will veer away from "the West Wing’s carefully orchestrated messaging."

White House press secretary Jen Psaki previously admitted during an interview that Biden is often advised by her staff not to take questions.

Biden raised eyebrows last week when he told a crowd, "I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room" at a White House event following his prepared remarks.

Complete text: White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing | Fox News

If true, too bad Trump's WH staff didn't take away his phone and shut him off before he suggested cures for Covid or that cancer is caused by windmills.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Topic is Biden
This is an attempt, a rather weak one, at threadjacking.

Some might say that no defense of Biden is possible, so his apologist army must try to change the subject...More often than not, to Trump.

And here we have someone adding fuel to that fire - No attempt to discuss the actual topic is made, just an attempt to distract.

Amusing, no?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Some might say that no defense of Biden is possible, so his apologist army must try to change the subject...More often than not, to Trump.

And here we have someone adding fuel to that fire - No attempt to discuss the actual topic is made, just an attempt to distract.

Amusing, no?
Well, we will soon find out and hope more politicians ask same questions:

Senator demands to know 'who is in charge' at White House after Biden cut off mid-sentence (msn.com)

"I must stop and walk out"............Joe is NOT in Charge

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Amusing, no?
It really stinks that this stuff is allowed. This is a repeated tactic of several posters - this guy in particular. It would sure be nice if this board’s managers take notice and enact rules to stop this sort of thing. It is growing increasingly pervasive, and it diminishes discussion (by design, of course).

write on

Senator

The Afghan was was a clusterfvck from the beginning.

How many times do I have to tell you right wingers that Democrats are tired of cleaning up your mess?

The voters know it in suburbia too.

No he is not being censored.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Afghan was was a clusterfvck from the beginning.

How many times do I have to tell you right wingers that Democrats are tired of cleaning up your mess?

The voters know it in suburbia too.
You think Obama Surging troops into Afghan was 'cleaning up republicans mess'!

Obama I agree was a "clusterfvck" and then Trump and Biden did a Super clusterfvck.

You Civilian Generals are laughable.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Whether or not Joe Biden is being censored no one here can really know for sure. However, in light of the events being described in the top post, and the White House's refusal to comment on them, I believe it is a fair question to ask. It is also fair to ask that if indeed he is being handled in such a fashion, why? And what are the implications?

It's one of those things Americans have a right to know, and likely never will.

Food for thought, draw your own conclusions.