• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is The President Being Censored?

He's Told who he can answer questions from and so senile he reads "I must leave now and walk off" from the one that controls him on the teleprompter!
It's called self-control and it's an important trait for adults to have, let alone presidents.
I know Republicans are dumb enough to want someone with no filter as president, but that isn't a quality leaders should have.

Zam-Zam

Senator
You do know. You are either too stupid or too dishonest to admit it. Either way, your character is lacking.
You can levy insults, if that what it takes for you to feel better about yourself.

It doesn't change anything, however. You are not privy to the inner workings of the administration, and you don't know if they're censoring the President or not. Claiming differently just reflects poorly on you.

You can levy insults, if that what it takes for you to feel better about yourself.

It doesn't change anything, however. You are not privy to the inner workings of the administration, and you don't know if they're censoring the President or not. Claiming differently just reflects poorly on you.
No, you can't hide from the fact you buy into this dishonest garbage.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's called self-control and it's an important trait for adults to have, let alone presidents.
I know Republicans are dumb enough to want someone with no filter as president, but that isn't a quality leaders should have.
"self-control" who other than senile Joe reads the words that are for him out loud?
Joe has to wear Depends due to no self-control

'I must go now and walk out'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look at the boomers think ignorance is an admirable trait. It isn't.
Yes, you still live at home with Boomers
Proving ignorance is reality for some Boomers
I know someone like you and his Boomer parents are scared to death of the SON

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It seems like a fair question, given this:

While Biden spoke for much of the briefing, at one point he said he wanted to hear more from George Geissler of the National Association of State Foresters.

"Can I ask you a question?" Biden asked.

"Of course," Geissler responded.

"One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —" Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

This isn't the first time the White House intervened in blocking Biden from being heard by the general public. Last month, the president's audio feed was cut as he was about to respond to a reporter's question on his administration's military withdrawal deadline from Afghanistan.

In March, the White House cut the feed as Biden said he was "happy to take questions" while speaking to Democratic lawmakers at a virtual event.

This latest incident comes just days after Politico reported how White House staffers will "either mute [Biden] or turn off his remarks" out of "anxiety" that he will veer away from "the West Wing’s carefully orchestrated messaging."

White House press secretary Jen Psaki previously admitted during an interview that Biden is often advised by her staff not to take questions.

Biden raised eyebrows last week when he told a crowd, "I‘m supposed to stop and walk out of the room" at a White House event following his prepared remarks.

Complete text: White House abruptly cuts feed of Biden mid-sentence as he asks question at wildfires briefing | Fox News

Seems to happen quite regularly, no?
Another failed effort by rightwing media to put Biden in a bad light.

And we're still left with the fact you don't know.

:D
I absolutely know. Now you lie about me, like you lie about president Biden. Which is still exhibiting that same dishonesty which you don't seem to think is a piss poor character trait. I am sure the church-going folk love liars like yourself

The Afghan was was a clusterfvck from the beginning.

How many times do I have to tell you right wingers that Democrats are tired of cleaning up your mess?

The voters know it in suburbia too.
Getting 13 Americans killed, 150 Afghanies killed and leaving hundreds behind to be killed by the Tolly Baun. You call that cleaning up our mess?

Zam-Zam

Senator
I absolutely know. Now you lie about me, like you lie about president Biden. Which is still exhibiting that same dishonesty which you don't seem to think is a piss poor character trait. I am sure the church-going folk love liars like yourself
Nah.

You don't know.

No need to get worked up over it. You can't change it. I can't change it.

You don't know.

The end.

Its all good. :)

Zam-Zam

Senator
More fuel for the fire:

Biden refuses to call on US reporters while UK's Boris Johnson holds court with Brits

Biden said 'good luck' when Boris Johnson asked if he could take questions from reporters

President Joe Biden declined to call on U.S. reporters Tuesday after British Prime Minister Boris Johnson took questions from reporters from the United Kingdom during an Oval Office meeting.

After a brief conversation with Biden that touched on issues ranging from climate change and transport infrastructure to lifting the ban on British beef, Johnson opened the floor for reporters from his home country.

"Would it be okay if we have just a couple of questions, just a couple?" Johnson asked, looking over to Biden, who replied, "Good luck."

After Johnson had taken several questions from British reporters, the press pool was then corraled out of the Oval Office while Johnson was mid-sentence, prompting a flurry of shouted questions from reporters.

Biden appeared to briefly answer one shouted question as the pool exited, saying, "The violence is unacceptable." It is not clear what the question was.

White House reporters made a formal complaint with the White House about not getting any formal questions while the British press asked away.

Biden has raised eyebrows for repeatedly implying that White House staff controls when and where he is allowed to take questions from the press. He has used phrases that suggest he is being "instructed" on which reporters to call on from a pre-selected list. On several occasions, he has said he is "going to get in trouble" if he answers questions from reporters.

The White House has also apparently cut the feed from several Biden events, most recently during a Sept. 13 briefing on wildfires with federal and state officials in Boise, Idaho.

Complete text: Biden refuses to call on US reporters while UK's Boris Johnson holds court with Brits | Fox News

I wonder who Joe thinks he will "get in trouble" with?