• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is "TheHornNews" a credible political news source?

Is "TheHornNews" a credible political news source?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check the home page:

https://thehornnews.com/

Fair and balanced maybe?
"Credible" and "fair and balanced" are two very different things, are they not?

Since you decline to visit their site by your own admission how would you know if it is a credible source? If perhaps you deign to visit you can show us something not credible. If not then you'll have to take someone else's word for it I suppose.

These stories are, just a sampling from dozens, all quite true.......

313 INJURED AFTER BEACH BOARDWALK COLLAPSES
AIRLINE WORKER DIES AFTER STEALING AND CRASHING PLANE
DNC CO-CHAIR DENIES ACCUSATIONS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE
NASA SPACECRAFT BEGINS JOURNEY TOWARDS THE SUN

It does appear to be a legitimate news source. I concede that may not be balanced as you define it but it certainly does not make it un-fair.

The overwhelming majority of the news stories they present on the front page are non-political. Just plain old news.......

Read the OP again. That was not the question. Hint: "credible political news"
And I replied.........The overwhelming majority of the news stories they present on the front page are non-political. Just plain old news.......

Extrapolate from that what you want. But my take is all the stories appear credible. Comparatively speaking very few are political. But nonetheless still credible.

Perhaps you should decide for yourself? It will require you leaving your safe space here though at least for a click or two.

Spread your wings and Good luck.