• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Is this country ready for a Communist as President

JuliefromOhio

Senator
Supporting Member
No. Trump has not undertaken the “forcible suppression of [all] opposition” by mob violence that is the fundamental characteristic of fascism.
I would hope that you would see the early indicators being played out as Trump carries out his revenge for those who dared oppose him.

Colorforms

Senator
Don't we already have a fascist in the WH?

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
It wouldn't surprise me if Sanders was a fascist, we know a good number of his supporters are.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
It wouldn't surprise me if Sanders was a fascist, we know a good number of his supporters are.

:) :) :)

Colorforms

Senator

:) :) :)
I thought lefties had an issue with millionaires stealing money from people. I guess it's okay in the cause of "righteousness". :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Moscow Bernie and wife can soon vacate in Russia again, Bloom will probably pay for it...…..Bernie will never be the NOM (again)