• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Isn't It Time We Be Frank About "Protests" And "Riots"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

I'm perusing the latest riot. This time a man with a gun who refused to put it down when told was shot. To many savages, an event like this is a dog whistle. And I mean this almost literally, because animals engage in animal behavior with simple triggers.

The vast majority of these savages in the streets- do you think they really care about a concocted incident of racial action by cops? If you do, you're probably a leftist and a complete moron (I apologize for being redundant).

The fact is, these savages are simply savages looking any opportunity/excuse to riot, loot, assault and otherwise pillage. It's long past time we look at why so many blacks feel entitled to act in such lawlessness. The crime statistics make it clear blacks commit far more crime per capita than other races. Why is this? What is wrong with the black community? Rest assured the video below isn't the only person, black or white, who feels essentially the same way about this whole issue of blacks and violence. He starts by stating that while blacks are 13% of the population, they commit 52% of murders and goes from there, detailing the problems in the black communities:

I challenge any leftist to put a dent in the logic the man presents in the video.

Anyway, isn't it time we have an honest debate? Rather than talk about this latest riot, or most other riots, in context of it having to do with some police shooting, let's discuss why so many savages take any possible opportunity to become violent and lawless.

Is there at least one leftist willing to admit most of these "protesters" are simply THUGS? Can you at least do that???????

Last edited by a moderator:

Caroljo

Senator
I watched quite a bit of the news last night covering the riots in NC....and those people are all thugs & all were acting like animals. All over ANOTHER thug that wouldn't obey orders from the police.

D

Deleted member 21794

I watched quite a bit of the news last night covering the riots in NC....and those people are all thugs & all were acting like animals. All over ANOTHER thug that wouldn't obey orders from the police.
And he was an ARMED thug, not some innocent guy reading a book while waiting for his kid. It's amazing how leftist useful idiots buy the same nonsense time after time after time. Stupid, ignorant, leftists buffoons? They'll simply cry "racism!" and avoid any actual debate of the REAL issues.

Would expect any different from @JuliefromOhio and other PHLCs? I think not.

I'm perusing the latest riot. This time a man with a gun who refused to put it down when told was shot. To many savages, an event like this is a dog whistle. And I mean this almost literally, because animals engage in animal behavior with simple triggers
Are you talking about Keith Scott?
If so, you might consider the possibility there was no gun until the police planted one.:rolleyes:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I'm perusing the latest riot. This time a man with a gun who refused to put it down when told was shot. To many savages, an event like this is a dog whistle. And I mean this almost literally, because animals engage in animal behavior with simple triggers.

The vast majority of these savages in the streets- do you think they really care about a concocted incident of racial action by cops? If you do, you're probably a leftist and a complete moron (I apologize for being redundant).

The fact is, these savages are simply savages looking any opportunity/excuse to riot, loot, assault and otherwise pillage. It's long past time we look at why so many blacks feel entitled to act in such lawlessness. The crime statistics make it clear blacks commit far more crime per capita than other races. Why is this? What is wrong with the black community? Rest assured the video below isn't the only person, black or white, who feels essentially the same way about this whole issue of blacks and violence. He starts by stating that while blacks are 13% of the population, they commit 52% of murders and goes from there, detailing the problems in the black communities:

I challenge any leftist to put a dent in the logic the man presents in the video.

Anyway, isn't it time we have an honest debate? Rather than talk about this latest riot, or most other riots, in context of it having to do with some police shooting, let's discuss why so many savages take any possible opportunity to become violent and lawless.

Is there at least one leftist willing to admit most of these "protesters" are simply THUGS? Can you at least do that???????
Maybe some Black people are just tired of seeing Blacks gunned down in the street like dogs. And the ones killing them get off scot free; those are the real savages. I didn't watch the video of Tommy Sotomayor. I've seen him before and I know I don't agree with anything he says.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
And he was an ARMED thug, not some innocent guy reading a book while waiting for his kid. It's amazing how leftist useful idiots buy the same nonsense time after time after time. Stupid, ignorant, leftists buffoons? They'll simply cry "racism!" and avoid any actual debate of the REAL issues.

That is a nice nice picture of you in the avatar.:)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That is a nice nice picture of you in the avatar.:)
I think Barbella should borrow it from him. She likes to make threads about 300 lb. gorillas. Of course she changed the "g" word to 'people' when she got crap for her racism.
They are all alike. Trump supporters. *edited*

Last edited by a moderator:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Maybe some Black people are just tired of seeing Blacks gunned down in the street like dogs. And the ones killing them get off scot free; those are the real savages. I didn't watch the video of Tommy Sotomayor. I've seen him before and I know I don't agree with anything he says.
I have a feeling he is paid well for his "opinion". No matter what nationality or 'color' a person is, there are slime buckets in every race that will say anything if they are paid enough. I have a feeling he is one of them.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

How about DONALD TRUMP?? He's upholding the victim. Did you know that? LOL

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I have a feeling he is paid well for his "opinion". No matter what nationality or 'color' a person is, there are slime buckets in every race that will say anything if they are paid enough. I have a feeling he is one of them.
I think you are right, Nina.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
That's not what your THUG Donald Trump says.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No, I didn't know that. He is just pandering for votes. I can hardly wait for the debate later this month. I want to see Hillary smash him.:)
Absolutely. I never saw him discussing that 12 yr old Timir Rice when he was gunned down by a cop or how they drove across the grass to end his young life without rhyme or reason. He's trying to pander to the black community but I hope most of them are on to his tactics. He'd be the worst person ever for them if he were to be elected. For all of us, actually.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Absolutely. I never saw him discussing that 12 yr old Timir Rice when he was gunned down by a cop or how they drove across the grass to end his young life without rhyme or reason. He's trying to pander to the black community but I hope most of them are on to his tactics. He'd be the worst person ever for them if he were to be elected. For all of us, actually.
I agree 100%!

I was wondering about that. They would want to cover themselves.
This particular incident resists a snap judgement.
Scott sat in his car everyday reading a book while waiting for his child (and other children of working parents) to get out of school. He had a permit to carry, and the officer may have given Scott an illegal command to drop a weapon Scott was legally entitled to carry. If Scott then pulled the weapon instead of dropping it...:( It is worth questioning why the videos of the shooting have not already been released?

C

Capitalist

Maybe some Black people are just tired of seeing Blacks gunned down in the street like dogs.
I'm tired of seeing blacks gunned down in the street like dogs.

I wish they'd keep their hands visible in a cop encounter. Is that so unreasonable? Of course, most do because most don't want the cop THINKING he's going for a weapon. But some. . .I dunno. . .just don't give a shit or something and they fail to communicate and engage with the police. They ignore cops' directions just like they ignore their own Constitutional rights. They don't know their rights just like they don't know what will happen if they shove their hands in their pockets during a police encounter.

Yeah. I'm tired of seeing blacks gunned down in the street too. Whaddya gonna do about it? Protest? Burn a city 2000 miles away from the last place where a black man was killed for doing something stupid? That makes a shit load of sense, doesn't it?

Whaddya gonna do? Educate people on wise behavior during a police encounter? They already have that information. Youtube still works. Google still works. What's your big fat solution?

And the ones killing them get off scot free; those are the real savages.
What would you have done at 0:22 in this video?

Be honest. He's walking AWAY from you just like you told him NOT to. He's going back to his vehicle just like you told him NOT to. He's reaching in his pocket AGAIN just like you told him NOT to.

WTF do you do? Wait to get shot before you shoot back?

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Translation: I needed to vent my spleen and call black people animals, savages and thugs, so I started this goofball thread pretending I want some high-brow debate on matters of race. There, spleen vented. I feel better.

;-)