• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It appears the words"peaceful protest" actually means "lit fuse".

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know. I am not there, are you ? Anyway it still has nothing to do with my post.
so you don't have a TV or Internet to see whom is burning/looting and throwing shit at cops___________________________________________
continue acting stupidly

Spamature

President
so you don't have a TV or Internet to see whom is burning/looting and throwing shit at cops___________________________________________
continue acting stupidly
Look I know with someone like you race is all that matters and you want it front an center of the the discussion. After all you're a racist so that's to be expected.

But my post was not about race. So it doesn't belong in a discussion of race. Had I wanted to make a post about race, I would have.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You can ignore the problem or you can get angry about the outcome.

You don't get to do both.
i certainly can...im doing it now....the thugs are destroying their own hood,,,again..its their decision..they made their bed let them burn in it...
if i see them comming down my road,,i'll let you know ....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look I know with someone like you race is all that matters and you want it front an center of the the discussion. After all you're a racist so that's to be expected.

But my post was not about race. So it doesn't belong in a discussion of race. Had I wanted to make a post about race, I would have.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/riots-in-baltimore-the-product-of-anger-deep-dysfunction/ar-BBiNmX4?li=BBiKMeP

meet the Real Racist spammy and it's in every blue controlled inner city...........of course with you being a racist, it's the white mans fault.............

catch a clue..............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
i certainly can...im doing it now....the thugs are destroying their own hood,,,again..its their decision..they made their bed let them burn in it...
if i see them comming down my road,,i'll let you know ....
they already know it's like Hotel California, they can enter, but, they can never leave (alive)

Spamature

President
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/riots-in-baltimore-the-product-of-anger-deep-dysfunction/ar-BBiNmX4?li=BBiKMeP

meet the Real Racist spammy and it's in every blue controlled inner city...........of course with you being a racist, it's the white mans fault.............

catch a clue..............
You the one who keep bring up race. Apparently it's what's on your mind. Why did you post the article ? Are you trying to make a point that you believe the problem with Baltimore is racial oppression ? It looks as if that's what you are trying to say when you post an article that says this:

"And when that's stripped away, what do we have left? What do we have left except for rebellion? You look around and see unemployment. Filling out job applications and being turned down because of where you live and your demographic. It's so much bigger than the police department. This place is a powder keg waiting to explode."

While that may explain the long existing problem in that particular city. It is much more specific than my top post.

PS

I suspect you saw the writing on the sign and decided to post that article. It would not surprise me if you read some racist meaning into it.