• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It finally happened at 10:30 this morning . .

EatTheRich

President
17,000+ died during swine flu appears if libs get their wish Chinese Virus is going to have to speed up

Spring Breakers and idiots ensuring it does
It was 12,000 before that went down the memory hole. Appears you are hedging your bets as you realize Coronavirus is more serious than you thought it would be. Coming in a few weeks: “Swine flu killed 170,000 when Obama was president.”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was 12,000 before that went down the memory hole. Appears you are hedging your bets as you realize Coronavirus is more serious than you thought it would be. Coming in a few weeks: “Swine flu killed 170,000 when Obama was president.”
Negative, but, you keep hoping for "millions"

BTW: 9 days later I just had a post deleted in this thread for the word "Chink" and was told to pass the word that's a Slur and they will start banning for Slurs!

FakeName

Governor

BTW: 9 days later I just had a post deleted in this thread for the word "Chink" and was told to pass the word that's a Slur and they will start banning for Slurs!
3 day ban for calling someone a racist, why not equal treatment for saying something racist?

EatTheRich

President

No, I am hoping to avoid the death of millions by approaching this crisis like adults.

EatTheRich

President
98.7% survive was last report I saw
If true, that would mean 1 in 77 die, which is a huge death rate. Since this is as infectious as the common cold, it is not out of the question for 150 million Americans to get infected and 2 million to die.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If true, that would mean 1 in 77 die, which is a huge death rate. Since this is as infectious as the common cold, it is not out of the question for 150 million Americans to get infected and 2 million to die.
that's the number many have posted for weeks in hopes of

EatTheRich

President
What do you suggest doing that isn't being done now?
A guaranteed minimum income for everyone for as long as they are out of work, a guaranteed profit for farmers, a national program of constructing hospitals and producing PPE, widespread testing and contact tracing, prohibitions on collecting rent, accruing interest, foreclosing or evicting, for the duration of the crisis combined with a ban on raising rent or mortgage interest rates for a year afterward, cancellation of student loans, and universal health care.