• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It has gotten to the point that even Kilmeade is backing off with the lies on Fox N3wz because he knows that they are bs

write on

Senator

Hell, even Google is having a hard time keeping up with the 'breaking news'.

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 14-16-26 kilmeade says there is no evidence of voter fraud - Google S...png

In related news, you have to know that Trump must be feeling the heat.

Or maybe this is why Kilmeade is backing off with the lies.....

write on

Senator
Ouch!

It boggles the mind to see how often, and easily, Fox N3wz viewers are duped.

A number of large companies have already stopped advertising on the Fox News after various misdeeds by its TV hosts over the years. But ads for Walgreens and the like still pop up on the Fox News website, despite the obvious link between the two entities. Whereas viewers of the TV channel might see adverts for relatively little known companies, like Nutrisystem and Balance of Nature, visitors to the website see the names of big companies, which can suggest to the reader that this is a respected website.

“When Fox is plugged into that ads supply chain, it gives them the legitimacy of a real news outlet, when in fact they are publishing disinformation regularly that leads to real-world violence.”

God of War

Governor
100 bucks 100% tax free times 10 million gifters.

Thanks Trump for saving so many unborn babies from the maws of the abortionists. From the rendering and tearing in a most graphic way in which medical imagining has captured the child struggling with with the abortion instruments to live.

write on

Senator
100 bucks 100% tax free times 10 million gifters.

Thanks Trump for saving so many unborn babies from the maws of the abortionists. From the rendering and tearing in a most graphic way in which medical imagining has captured the child struggling with with the abortion instruments to live.
What does abortion have to do with my OP?

God of War

Governor
Do us all a favor by quit trying to hijack my thread.
You would see that the hijack was a re-direct from your Kilmeade stabs Trump in the back into how the pro-life contingent is going to have Trump's back and graphically why. Your Kilmead post is meant to be a drip for erosion. It won't work.

write on

Senator
You would see that the hijack was a re-direct from your Kilmeade stabs Trump in the back into how the pro-life contingent is going to have Trump's back and graphically why. Your Kilmead post is meant to be a drip for erosion. It won't work.
My post was about how Kilmeade finally came clean about how the 2020 election was fair and legal.

Your spin on it is a direct hijack attempt by you.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh, so that's what the right wing calls it. I've tried that as a Democrat only to get reprimanded. :rolleyes:
They are allowed to go off topic on almost every thread.........one of them is special that way............now here comes the deputy !

reason10

Governor

Hell, even Google is having a hard time keeping up with the 'breaking news'.

View attachment 71065

In related news, you have to know that Trump must be feeling the heat.

Or maybe this is why Kilmeade is backing off with the lies.....

But you edited bitched for three years when Hillary lost in a landslide. You kept yelling Russia Russia Russia.

You have no room to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

write on

Senator
But you edited bitched for three years when Hillary lost in a landslide. You kept yelling Russia Russia Russia.

You have no room to talk.
Clinton didn't lose by a landslide. Clinton lost the 2016 race by around 3M votes Republicans used gerrymandering and voter suppression to win the electoral vote in key states. And now, Republicans are fine tuning their efforts for 2024 - with the help of the far right wing SC.

Update; Now Louisiana

I wasn't surprised in seeing you come off with your whataboutism about HRC.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
Clinton didn't lose by a landslide. Clinton lost the 2016 race by around 3M votes Republicans used gerrymandering and voter suppression to win the electoral vote in key states. And now, Republicans are fine tuning their efforts for 2024 - with the help of the far right wing SC.

Update; Now Louisiana

I wasn't surprised in seeing you come off with your whataboutism about HRC.
Gerrymandering is a Democratic move. Some state's republican majorities decided to reverse that trend.