• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It isn't Nibiru ... or is it?

This wouldn't really be NASA's area, this is astronomy, I know there's overlap, but the WISE telescope is likely run by non NASA scientists. But since you mention it, it appears the Mars rovers might also be hoaxes, once again we are getting pictures of test sites on earth instead of the real deal.
We have never been out side Earths atmosphere xxx but I didn't mean to interrupt, just making sure it was kept clean xxx I love it xxx

Days

Commentator
We have never been out side Earths atmosphere xxx but I didn't mean to interrupt, just making sure it was kept clean xxx I love it xxx
Humans have never gone higher than 350 miles. Russians sent a dog higher, killed the dog. Outer space is not a human friendly environment.

Mars rovers are probes, but those particular probes require an extremely soft landing. I think we sent them to Mars, but they broke, so NASA did what NASA always does, fill in the void with fake pics. Now they have pics of water on the surface... its going to backfire.

Humans have never gone higher than 350 miles. Russians sent a dog higher, killed the dog. Outer space is not a human friendly environment.

Mars rovers are probes, but those particular probes require an extremely soft landing. I think we sent them to Mars, but they broke, so NASA did what NASA always does, fill in the void with fake pics. Now they have pics of water on the surface... its going to backfire.
I do not believe any of it --- not man nor machine ---- not Mars. Sorry I'm not sold.

Telescopes from earth is all we have. We are Earthlings and your mad lot are about to destroy all we have ---- mad.

Your thread is good xxx