• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
After kicking the witnesses out it is now up to you to PROVE something - that the election wasn't stolen. Easy enough. Call for a forensic audit.
I didn't kick any witnesses out. There have been numerous forensic audits, including by supposed auditors that were really just hacks hired by crazy zealots and conspiracy theorists

God of War

Governor
I didn't kick any witnesses out. There have been numerous forensic audits, including by supposed auditors that were really just hacks hired by crazy zealots and conspiracy theorists
Got a link to the inclusive and witnessed "forensic" audits of the four voting precincts of concern? You know with Republican witnesses signing off on them? Of course you don't because it didn't happen on purpose. The election was in effect stolen.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As soon as you provide the forensic audit that is morally called for to save the Republic from the distrust sown by Democrats and their globalist allies.
As soon as you provide the evidence that is morally required when accusing someone of a crime.

The distrust was sown by Trump and his allies. Over 60 f*cking court cases and every single one either withdrawn or tossed out. A republican judge appointed by Trump states quite clearly that the case had no merit and lacked any evidence.

God of War

Governor
As soon as you provide the evidence that is morally required when accusing someone of a crime.

The distrust was sown by Trump and his allies. Over 60 f*cking court cases and every single one either withdrawn or tossed out. A republican judge appointed by Trump states quite clearly that the case had no merit and lacked any evidence.
Don't have to prove shit to you. You have to prove to me there was NO stolen election. You threw out my witnesses to the crime so you could commit the crime. Now you can fix that by providing forensic audits. The sooner would have been better at this point. The denial of audits makes you look guiltier and guiltier.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't have to prove shit to you. You have to prove to me there was NO stolen election. You threw out my witnesses to the crime so you could commit the crime. Now you can fix that by providing forensic audits. The sooner would have been better at this point. The denial of audits makes you look guiltier and guiltier.
1. There is no law that requires poll watchers or challengers.
2. There is no evidence that there were no partisan watchers present.
3. You suggest that there was a massive crime committed, but refuse to show proof.

The absence of proof makes you look more and more desperate.

God of War

Governor
1. There is no law that requires poll watchers or challengers.
2. There is no evidence that there were no partisan watchers present.
3. You suggest that there was a massive crime committed, but refuse to show proof.

The absence of proof makes you look more and more desperate.
Your avatar is fuzzy enough that what you see is a generic white man shaking his fists in frustration. I see you in that. Get me my forensic audit or keep running pillar to post, MidshipmanViews.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got a link to the inclusive and witnessed "forensic" audits of the four voting precincts of concern? You know with Republican witnesses signing off on them? Of course you don't because it didn't happen on purpose. The election was in effect stolen.
Huh? Wtf. I went to bed...and I looked..and poof...it was . Just like your tp.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Don't look now, but Biden is in office. So, Trump did not win.

you are welcome
Doesn't seem like Biden won given that no one lefty posts about Biden. It's always Trump this or that. Biden's term in the White House is overshadowed by Trump. Will anybody remember Biden? I'd say he was more like a Taylor or Fillmore, no one ever talks about them.