• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Rather a bull than a chicken.
shoveling bullshit doesn't make you a bull. Ignoring stupid questions that are so far off topic as to be an insult to everyone spending time here is not cowardice. Try staying on topic...which is the accusation that the election was stolen...not whether or not police departments can investigate a police shooting.

God of War

Governor
shoveling bullshit doesn't make you a bull. Ignoring stupid questions that are so far off topic as to be an insult to everyone spending time here is not cowardice. Try staying on topic...which is the accusation that the election was stolen...not whether or not police departments can investigate a police shooting.
This is exactly what I mean. Thanks for demonstrating.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You read everything I write? But I don't see the offense you're taking.
i'm well past the 'parse dumb shit out with people'. You wanna work in the snide jabs and such.. feel free.

just dont come a whinin' when things turn sour, like your old iterations...

figure it out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Progress for me but not for you. If there was a Mr. Universe contest you could get into it would be Mr. Infallibility. The psych judges would be unanimous on calling it for you.
Still off topic, eh?

You make demands of others...IE Gimme forensic audits...but ignore the request for any supporting links for your allegations of fraud or even the accusation that poll watchers were ordered to leave.

You just keep reposting the same shit and expect everyone to accept that as credible by benefit of repetition.

God of War

Governor
Still off topic, eh?

You make demands of others...IE Gimme forensic audits...but ignore the request for any supporting links for your allegations of fraud or even the accusation that poll watchers were ordered to leave.

You just keep reposting the same shit and expect everyone to accept that as credible by benefit of repetition.
If you can't answer a simple yes or no question what's the point? Ans.: You'd do great in a congressional hearing under questioning for a judgeship?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
he always does. as though declaring it so makes it so. really odd.
Not sure what he actually was trying to say there...I didn't bring my Dog of War decoder ring. I just assumed that there was some acknowledgement that police shootings and elections are kinda different animals.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you can't answer a simple yes or no question what's the point? Ans.: You'd do great in a congressional hearing under questioning for a judgeship?
I could if it was a simple question. It wasn't. As I posted, there is a hierarchy to elections with overlapping responsibilities for an election audit and review.

There are also independent and certified auditors for elections. I posted the status of recounts and audits in the locations you specified. You've ignored that information.

You are getting a forensic audit of Maricopa county from an uncertified and inexperienced partisan auditor and instead of actually addressing the problems there, you discount AZ as unimportant. Nice dodge.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what he actually was trying to say there...I didn't bring my Dog of War decoder ring. I just assumed that there was some acknowledgement that police shootings and elections are kinda different animals.
he seems to think that because he said so, the election was stolen. nevermind, to him, the need for things like...proof.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
he seems to think that because he said so, the election was stolen. nevermind, to him, the need for things like...proof.
And then argues that in the absence of yet another audit or another recount...there must be fraud...and if there is not an audit then the Trump mob may just commit more acts of violence until Trump is allowed back in the WH.

I don't think any president in my lifetime or even in history who has done more damage to our republic than Trump.

God of War

Governor
@middleview

Missing the point. 10's of millions don't trust the system. Stop the civil war and prove it to them. The burden of proof is flipped. Don't trust the Secretaries of State election officials. Get 'er done lefties (and RINO's).

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@middleview

Missing the point. 10's of millions don't trust the system. Stop the civil war and prove it to them. The burden of proof is flipped. Don't trust the Secretaries of State election officials. Get 'er done lefties (and RINO's).
MIllions don't trust the system, but they are going on what Trump, Giuliani, Powell and other partisans are telling them....No, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

It is time for the Trumpists to prove their accusations...if they cannot do so they need to admit it.

Stop the civil war and admit you have nothing to go on....as I've repeatedly proven to you.

God of War

Governor
MIllions don't trust the system, but they are going on what Trump, Giuliani, Powell and other partisans are telling them....No, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

It is time for the Trumpists to prove their accusations...if they cannot do so they need to admit it.

Stop the civil war and admit you have nothing to go on....as I've repeatedly proven to you.
People like you are destroying the Republic. The CCP and Biden thank you.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And then argues that in the absence of yet another audit or another recount...there must be fraud...and if there is not an audit then the Trump mob may just commit more acts of violence until Trump is allowed back in the WH.

I don't think any president in my lifetime or even in history who has done more damage to our republic than Trump.
well, trump and the entirety of the crazed politicians on bth sides that both bought in to it and dragged us in to and through the dirt.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
People like you are destroying the Republic. The CCP and Biden thank you.
People like you and Trump are destroying the republic. You are the ones foisting baseless claims that elections are easily stolen when the facts show you are wrong.

I notice you are not asking for forensic audits in states Trump won....

Did you call for audits of Michigan, Wisconsin and PA in 2016? Wasn't it suspicious that Trump won traditionally democratic states? Nah...because your priority is that your guy wins, not that the elections are audited.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
@middleview

no. the burden of proof isnt flipped at all. that a bunch of podunks are incensed at their loss doesnt mean anything is flipped. it just means a bunch of podunks are pissed off at the loss and lashing out.