• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

middleview

President
Supporting Member
well, trump and the entirety of the crazed politicians on bth sides that both bought in to it and dragged us in to and through the dirt.
Who are the dems you think dragged us into the dirt? I know who the R's are who went along with the stop the steal bullshit...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
did you think
Who are the dems you think dragged us into the dirt? I know who the R's are who went along with the stop the steal bullshit...
well, let's level set...stop the steal are the boundaries? what happened to russian pawn, drag out investigation, incessant demonization of all thing trump, and con, and right, and gop, and non leftist... and the border, and the illegals situation, and on and on and on.. schumer posturing, pelosi, etc etc...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
well, let's level set...stop the steal are the boundaries? what happened to russian pawn, drag out investigation, incessant demonization of all thing trump, and con, and right, and gop, and non leftist... and the border, and the illegals situation, and on and on and on.. schumer posturing, pelosi, etc etc...
1. I believe both impeachments were justified and should have resulted in his removal from office.
2. Not sure about "all things Trump" but the major issues of the day were debatable. Was it a good idea to cut taxes in 2017? I say no. Trump doubled the deficit at a time when we should have worked on paying down the debt.

Was it a good idea to spend money on the border wall or were there better alternatives? I think working with the governments of Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala to resolve the reasons so many people attempt to illegally enter the US would have been a better way to go.
Were there some who claimed Trump was evil for policies he used against illegal immigrants? Yup.

Do you think the Mueller investigation should not have happened? I think it was justified.

I guess the difference between us is that those who "demonized" Trump were minor players. People like AOC. Criticism from others was less so, but still negative...but largely deserved. He was a target rich environment. I think you disagree in that you believe much of the criticism was partisan carping....am I right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1. I believe both impeachments were justified and should have resulted in his removal from office.
2. Not sure about "all things Trump" but the major issues of the day were debatable. Was it a good idea to cut taxes in 2017? I say no. Trump doubled the deficit at a time when we should have worked on paying down the debt.

Was it a good idea to spend money on the border wall or were there better alternatives? I think working with the governments of Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala to resolve the reasons so many people attempt to illegally enter the US would have been a better way to go.
Were there some who claimed Trump was evil for policies he used against illegal immigrants? Yup.

Do you think the Mueller investigation should not have happened? I think it was justified.

I guess the difference between us is that those who "demonized" Trump were minor players. People like AOC. Criticism from others was less so, but still negative...but largely deserved. He was a target rich environment. I think you disagree in that you believe much of the criticism was partisan carping....am I right?
no, i think the criticism well deserved. i also thing that the politicians around him, inclusive of those criticizing, are little better. what resulted is an endless chain of political brinksmanship. they're all party to it, not trump alone.

that's the make believe i cant stand.

take mueller for example... the investigations conclusions are valid..or theyre not. it reads to me like..did not collude. over and done. does it discount russian influence? no.

nothing but trum all day every day is not what this country needs. it's a wedge that is widening divisions every day

God of War

Governor
Last edited:

God of War

Governor
@Drumcollie Look how YOUTUBE deleted the video link proof for community violations in this story. I'll say it and tell everyone that the 2020 election was like Grand Theft Auto and the crash is happening right now. Get the licorice and popcorn.

1632997171395.png

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@Drumcollie I'm shocked. I thought Arizona a loser and a distraction but... stuff is coming out.

And you have this too...

The GatewayPundit? You're in tinfoil hat country with that as your source.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
no, i think the criticism well deserved. i also thing that the politicians around him, inclusive of those criticizing, are little better. what resulted is an endless chain of political brinksmanship. they're all party to it, not trump alone.

that's the make believe i cant stand.

take mueller for example... the investigations conclusions are valid..or theyre not. it reads to me like..did not collude. over and done. does it discount russian influence? no.

nothing but trum all day every day is not what this country needs. it's a wedge that is widening divisions every day
Is the answer to ignore him and the huge number of bills in republican legislatures which are intended to rig the next election by preventing votes, by making it harder to vote?

As long as the Trump rallies continue, which long winded accusations leveled at elections officials in the states he lost, with death threats aimed at them for "stealing" Trump's election...how is it possible to ignore him or his next rally?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1 man
1 voter ID
1 paper ballot
1 day
So women can't vote...
No absentee ballots, so military stationed overseas can't vote.

One day? Why is that? How about one hour...let's make it really tough to vote for people who work for a living.

Let's not forget "No Water" for those in line. We can't let a candidate buy votes with bottles of water, right?

God of War

Governor
So women can't vote...
No absentee ballots, so military stationed overseas can't vote.

One day? Why is that? How about one hour...let's make it really tough to vote for people who work for a living.

Let's not forget "No Water" for those in line. We can't let a candidate buy votes with bottles of water, right?
Women have been very disappointing.

Who says you can't vote overseas?

One day was good for the Greatest Generation, good enough for me.

Carry your own water or die.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Is the answer to ignore him and the huge number of bills in republican legislatures which are intended to rig the next election by preventing votes, by making it harder to vote?

As long as the Trump rallies continue, which long winded accusations leveled at elections officials in the states he lost, with death threats aimed at them for "stealing" Trump's election...how is it possible to ignore him or his next rally?

It's not hard to vote.

One of the great make believes of our lives

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's not hard to vote.

One of the great make believes of our lives
Did you read the post I responded to?

Elections would take place in one day and no absentee voting.

The republicans would like to make voting much more difficult and much easier to manipulate by giving them control of election management. Georgia has removed the secretary of state from overseeing the election. They have given themselves the power to remove county officials.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Women have been very disappointing.

Who says you can't vote overseas?

One day was good for the Greatest Generation, good enough for me.

Carry your own water or die.
So because you can't get laid you want to take away women's right to vote?