• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did you read the post I responded to?

Elections would take place in one day and no absentee voting.

The republicans would like to make voting much more difficult and much easier to manipulate by giving them control of election management. Georgia has removed the secretary of state from overseeing the election. They have given themselves the power to remove county officials.
Yes.

Viewed as a whole the overwhelming majority of persons that can vote can do so easily

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes.

Viewed as a whole the overwhelming majority of persons that can vote can do so easily
My point is that republicans would make it more difficult and are trying to do so in a number of states...

Does it make sense to you to limit voting to one day? Only in person and no absentee? Legislature controls over county elections officials?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Them and transexuals. So you don't need to wake up on that particular Tuesday either.
So you can't even get laid by a tranny? How sad for you....

Voting in Colorado is all absentee...I vote early and don't need to get up on election day...

Jack4freedom

Governor
I did and it stands. 10's of millions of Americans agree. Save the Republic MV and demand a forensic audit in Philly, Mo-town, Hotlanta, and Ole Mill......
Double secret Ninja audits.....Anywhere lots of black people live...They are lazy and no account.....Pass laws permitting assorted, ignorant, backwater crackers to count votes in those districts, I tell ya! Then we (the white people) will finally have the secure elections we desire...Dad gummit....

God of War

Governor
What's the matter @bdtex just got around to having to read this thread? It will be on the internet in one form or another till doomsday. History will know the incredible election fraud that Dems put us through in order to ensconce their Pres. Walking Cadaver and his Affirmative Action sidekick.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What's the matter @bdtex just got around to having to read this thread? It will be on the internet in one form or another till doomsday. History will know the incredible election fraud that Dems put us through in order to ensconce their Pres. Walking Cadaver and his Affirmative Action sidekick.
I think all elections are fixed too... Mike Dukakis, Wally Mondale, Mittens Romney are all really POTUS. Hillary really won in 2016 and Trump really won in 2020. This is all so simple dammit. These blue state non liberal liberals are Marxists who are loyal to Groucho. History books will tell us all about this soon. Please stand by@!

God of War

Governor
I think all elections are fixed too... Mike Dukakis, Wally Mondale, Mittens Romney are all really POTUS. Hillary really won in 2016 and Trump really won in 2020. This is all so simple dammit. These blue state non liberal liberals are Marxists who are loyal to Groucho. History books will tell us all about this soon. Please stand by@!
Today's Democrats are going extinct one way or another. These Democrats will not be writing the history books.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who said two? oh... you mean two thousand... Now that's some bragging. That many and it can't be proved? Wow!
None of your accusations stand up to scrutiny. How in hell could I get my hands on thousands of ballots given the checks and balances from the company printing the ballots to the election HQ mailing them out and recording the serial numbers being mailed to the addresses requesting a ballot?

Your understanding of the process is so lacking in facts that it makes it easier for you to argue fraud. Try to figure out how someone got thousands of ballots mailed to one address.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
History will show Trump engaging in every scheme he could think of to overturn the election starting with illegally holding up aid for Ukraine....he knew from the polls he'd lose. He was already lining up his legal team to try to throw out ballots or to block states rules on voting.

There were 61 lawsuits filed and he lost every single one...His own AG said the election fraud story was bullshit and Trump fired him.
Krebs said there was no hack of election systems and Trump fired him.

Trump lost and no amount of whining from your side will change that.

God of War

Governor
History will show Trump engaging in every scheme he could think of to overturn the election starting with illegally holding up aid for Ukraine....he knew from the polls he'd lose. He was already lining up his legal team to try to throw out ballots or to block states rules on voting.

There were 61 lawsuits filed and he lost every single one...His own AG said the election fraud story was bullshit and Trump fired him.
Krebs said there was no hack of election systems and Trump fired him.

Trump lost and no amount of whining from your side will change that.
If you guys write the history then we will be in a Brave New Hell. It wlll be 1984 in 2024. You fight for evil forces.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You get what you get when you steal an election. Told how to fix it you fix or it just gets worse. That's where we are at Middler.
You get what you get when you make shit up about the election being stolen.

You should have learned it was a lie by now.