• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Italy says COVID-19 is not a Virus it's a Bacterium

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Don't hold your breath. Wherever he got this nonsense it's too crazy to even make my list. @Dawg is probably ashamed of the source and that's why he has run away.
I doubt Dawg ran away... all of us have to leave abruptly sometimes.

I have heard of instances of blood thinners being used for COVID-19 patients -- aspirin is used for that purpose sometime.. as well as warfarin and some other blood thinning meds.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-blood-clots-covid-19-symptom-strokes-young-people/
Blood thinners being used to mitigate risk of clots in COVID-19 patients
Mount Sinai launched an observational study using nearly 3,000 coronavirus patients, and found that …

CBS News · 2d

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don't hold your breath. Wherever he got this nonsense it's too crazy to even make my list. @Dawg is probably ashamed of the source and that's why he has run away.
:) "run away"...……………..I had to go meet a tech to update the monitor on my planter, there's only two (2) that are qualified to do that and even with all the rain getting the monitor was much more important than fvcking with you and your boy.

From 3.0 to 5.0 now and ready to plant again when it stops raining...………..

I'm not ashamed of a damn thing, I post something for Thought and you and your boy act like children...……..no wonder Topix had to shutter!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
:) "run away"...……………..I had to go meet a tech to update the monitor on my planter, there's only two (2) that are qualified to do that and even with all the rain getting the monitor was much more important than fvcking with you and your boy.

From 3.0 to 5.0 now and ready to plant again when it stops raining...………..

I'm not ashamed of a damn thing, I post something for Thought and you and your boy act like children...……..no wonder Topix had to shutter!
translation - I can't back it up so I ran away until I could come up with something. I still can't provide a source and am still too afraid to say where I heard this ridiculous story but hopefully I can bluster this all out.

Bottom line - YOU GOT NUTTIN'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
translation - I can't back it up so I ran away until I could come up with something. I still can't provide a source and am still too afraid to say where I heard this ridiculous story but hopefully I can bluster this all out.

Bottom line - YOU GOT NUTTIN'
86 U
I posted something I saw and ask for "thoughts" and all you can do is post of ME...….and I've never ran a day in my life and fvck you for posting "I ran"...…...I had business to attend to and haven't looked up something to counter what I posted.

I posted where I read the story

Bottom line - YOU AND YOUR BOY will never be manO enough to make me RUN.....and you both prove why ya'll destroyed TOPIX................and trying the same with PJ