• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's all about TV ratings for Trump

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are surprised by this?

It is the media that gives him 24/7 coverage and can't wait for his next tweet so they can do an hour or two long show about it.

whats your thoughts on the OP calling a fellow poster a sick f&ck cultist...above..?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Stop lying. I said the sick fvck is Trump, not his followers.

Here's another one today....from your sick fvck cult leader.
hmm. nope. seems to me you call the poster a cultist.. and a follower of some sick f*ck cult.

how about you cut t the fu*k out and we call it a day.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
hmm. nope. seems to me you call the poster a cultist.. and a follower of some sick f*ck cult.

how about you cut t the fu*k out and we call it a day.
Stop making up shit (like you tried to do about the proper name of Coronavirus yesterday).

Here's another one today....from your sick fvck cult leader.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
CNN's Brian Stelter described the way Trump would send him articles about his Apprentice show, where he would brag about how well he was doing and how great the show was, almost always exaggerations.

"The fact that he's still doing it today is disgusting," Stelter said. "We are talking about a pandemic here on CNN, the president is on Twitter talking about the ratings for his briefings!"

"People are dying and the president is talking about his ratings," he repeated with disgust. "It's beneath any human being."

"It's beneath any human being." = Trump is one sick fvck.

voyager

4Q2247365
trump = the bloviator in Chief. Since he can spew at rallies he uses the bully pulpit to rant about those he hates.

Colorforms

Senator
I love it when trump calls it that! He isolates Americans. I wish he called it worse thing, and I won’t be surprised when he does. :)
He does? You mean he considers Chinese Americans viruses? Or do you consider Chinese Americans viruses and are just projecting?

EatTheRich

President
Like China travel bans being xenophobic? That helped.
Since the travel restrictions were introduced long after community spread began in the U.S., they did little to contain the contagion. Meanwhile Trump’s misinformation at the time (such as identifying it as something you could only get from someone arriving from China) did much to cause a false sense of security that caused the virus to spread.

EatTheRich

President
Why don't you?

The press has been trying to cause a panic since this started. It's Trump's job to try and keep the American people calm and ordered. He's not a medical doctor, but he is the head of the free world.
What misinformation am I spreading? Trump projecting an air of incompetence, repeatedly changing his tune, blaming scapegoats, and lying about the medical prognosis do not help keep the public calm.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
…..not the health and well-being of Americans.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Because the “Ratings” of my News Conferences etc. are so high, “Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers” according to the @nytimes, the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY. “Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.” said one lunatic. See you at 5:00 P.M.!

1:06 PM - Mar 29, 2020

It's pretty obvious to even Trump cultists that he's showing up for the pressers where he forces his hacks to praise him.....to replace the fix he gets from rallies.
Trump also scheduled the pressers to preempt local evening news.
Trump doesn't like that the media points out his lies. Boo hoo.
Don the Con... as many call him is such a fitting nic for Trump. He can't seem to focus on the reality of any situation. Most all of us are so weary of his self absorption. I know I am. It's almost unbearable to even watch him at the pressers.91224295_4373396232671321_2073031394946187264_n.png

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Don the Con... as many call him is such a fitting nic for Trump. He can't seem to focus on the reality of any situation. Most all of us are so weary of his self absorption. I know I am. It's almost unbearable to even watch him at the pressers.View attachment 50019
He is unbearable. I mute the tv, then check to see who's carrying him and how soon local stations cut him off. I do laugh at his finger reading.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
He is unbearable. I mute the tv, then check to see who's carrying him and how soon local stations cut him off. I do laugh at his finger reading.
lol.... it is funny when Trump does that, but I agree it's maddening. He would be lost without his hand jive. lol

The Plus Side
200331theplusside7288398169.jpg