• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's all downhill for the Republicans

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
John Dean‏Verified account @JohnWDean

Modern GOP has given us Nixon, Agnew, Bush II, Cheney, and now Trump and Pence. Plus the Religious Right, Tea Party, Freedom Caucus and the NRA’s every wishes. From cunning crooks to war crimes criminals to corrupt authoritarians. It is all downhill, and getting worse fast.

11:02 PM - 11 Oct 2019

And Dean didn't even mention Reagan and Iran-Contra or the Great Republican Recession of 2007/08.
The only way for Republicans to have even a chance to save themselves is to Dump Trump now.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

Modern GOP has given us Nixon, Agnew, Bush II, Cheney, and now Trump and Pence. Plus the Religious Right, Tea Party, Freedom Caucus and the NRA’s every wishes. From cunning crooks to war crimes criminals to corrupt authoritarians. It is all downhill, and getting worse fast.

And Dean didn't even mention Reagan and Iran-Contra or the Great Republican Recession of 2007/08.
The only way for Republicans to have even a chance to save themselves is to Dump Trump now.

John Dean ? LOL Go away old dude.

kaz

Small l libertarian

Another contentless, spam thread OP, honey. This is just a bicker thread. There's no content to discuss with actual content

kaz

Small l libertarian
The bumps are appreciated. I take note that no one is willing to actually debate Dean's claims.
I tried, but my head kept hitting the desk when I fell asleep trying to write a post.

You have anything on anyone still alive?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yes, and the left has given us the neo-fascist woke nazis. People in glass houses...

kaz

Small l libertarian
Yes, the general population of both parties have pretty limited mental acuity, I'll agree with that. What's your point? I mean they are the ones who vote for the scum in both parties that are most elected politicians

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Wingers have a special level of hate for those who tell patriotic Americans about GOP crimes.
They can't be bothered with GOP crimes and corruption as their lives revolve around hating on dems/libs and Trump hates on dems/libs every single day for them. That's why they love and adore him so very, very much.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes, the general population of both parties have pretty limited mental acuity, I'll agree with that. What's your point? I mean they are the ones who vote for the scum in both parties that are most elected politicians
You're confirming that Republicans have limited mental acuity and voted for scum Trump. Edited

Last edited by a moderator: