• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's almost like I never left!

Judy1

Mayor
Returning back to Political Jack after a long absence. Glad to see that some of the regulars are still here!
Now that the elections are beginning to get in full swing, it should be a lot of fun!

Update, I've retired and my husband and I moved to Florida...where we can finally make a difference with our vote...(we had lived in Oregon prior, where everything is a given in a totally Blue state). In spite of it feeling like a red state most days, the people here are really quite nice, regardless of their political views.

I look forward to posting with my friends from the left, as well as the right..

cheers,

Judy1

Returning back to Political Jack after a long absence. Glad to see that some of the regulars are still here!
Now that the elections are beginning to get in full swing, it should be a lot of fun!

Update, I've retired and my husband and I moved to Florida...where we can finally make a difference with our vote...(we had lived in Oregon prior, where everything is a given in a totally Blue state). In spite of it feeling like a red state most days, the people here are really quite nice, regardless of their political views.

I look forward to posting with my friends from the left, as well as the right..

cheers,

Judy1
I wondered where you'd gone :) xxx