• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's here... the economic apocalypse we are expecting is knocking...

Halo

Council Member
They have for decades controlled the price of precious metals. It is when they can no longer control that price when we know the jig is up. Did you cash in any of your ponzi scheme chips (i.e. dollars, stocks, bonds) in for REAL money (i.e. gold, silver, real estate, a tractor)? Is it too late to be a prepper?

Look at that a 10.51% increase in gold price in the last 3 months. Same for silver. Seems people are hedging their bets with real inflation fighters.

PRICE OF GOLD

1712109219186.png

PRICE OF SILVER

1712109115920.png

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok, so how do you spend gold ? Please explain this to all of us non-preppers, those that don't have a hole in the ground somewhere stocked with Spam.

Do you cut a chunk off a gold bar ? Do you carry scales around with you, what store will take gold chips/ chunks?

Have you even thought this through at all ?

I know Fox/ Newsmax/ Etc all want you in gold, gold, gold but do you physically have it or is it just a coupon?

Boltlady

Mayor
Ok, so how do you spend gold ? Please explain this to all of us non-preppers, those that don't have a hole in the ground somewhere stocked with Spam.

Do you cut a chunk off a gold bar ? Do you carry scales around with you, what store will take gold chips/ chunks?

I know Fox/ Newsmax/ Etc all want you in gold, gold, gold but do you physically have it or is it just a coupon?
Don't really know but I suspect one trades it for whatever currency has taken over at the time.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

The same way you barter and trade any other item, good, or commodity. Perhaps if one were forward thinking, he’d opt for small increments rather than exclusively large bars. I’m not seeing any mystery here.

Halo

Council Member

You don't necessarily put all your wealth into gold. You can use the fiat money to. You just happen to hedge your bets. I simply don't get how the idea of gold and silver or real property (say a farm and tractor) as a means of fending of inflation have you flummoxed. Have you thought this through at all?