• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's like the conversation is over...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We are on the way to becoming a 3rd world nation. That is what happens when you import 3rd world nation values. Not all cultures are created equal and cultures are living breathing things. You can let them die if you don't nurture and maintain your culture.
That's funny. Most certainly aren't. But let's just pretend for a moment that we are...

If were becoming a third world nation I would put the blame squarely on the stupidity that permeates our culture. Ignorance, the diminution of our education, and all the podunks that think they're going to wage war, etc..

Other than that I'm pretty sure a whole host of people wouldn't know culture if it jumped up and hit them in the face with a chair

God of War

Governor
That's funny. Most certainly aren't. But let's just pretend for a moment that we are...

If were becoming a third world nation I would put the blame squarely on the stupidity that permeates our culture. Ignorance, the diminution of our education, and all the podunks that think they're going to wage war, etc..

Other than that I'm pretty sure a whole host of people wouldn't know culture if it jumped up and hit them in the face with a chair
Go get your booster. I hear it clarifies the mind and removes any passive aggressive tendencies.

Spamature

President
... the number of posters declined dramatically since the Big Steal and then again with the jailing of the Sixers [Did I say jailing? I meant imprisoning. They proudly earned jailing but not imprisoning].

It is a harbinger of great turmoil when the debate and conversation is so greatly reduced. If I was a Dem I'd be very worried and not gloating at this point. I say good. It is time for some major historical resolutions to transpire. Dangerous times ahead.
Yes we see that you extremist keep warning us that you are extremist.

So many questions...

Have you convinced yourselves that anything you can think to do is permissible ?

By danger, are you now trying to convince yourselves that violence is the answer if cheating doesn't work ?

Is the mantra now that the political thugs in other lands are right because you now want to be the thugs of this land ?

Is it now the case of those who are not strong enough to live in a Democracy are bitter enough to destroy one ?

God of War

Governor
Yes we see that you extremist keep warning us that you are extremist.

So many questions...

Have you convinced yourselves that anything you can think to do is permissible ?

By danger, are you now trying to convince yourselves that violence is the answer if cheating doesn't work ?

Is the mantra now that the political thugs in other lands are right because you now want to be the thugs of this land ?

Is it now the case of those who are not strong enough to live in a Democracy are bitter enough to destroy one ?
You sound scare of something.

Spamature

President
We are on the way to becoming a 3rd world nation. That is what happens when you import 3rd world nation values. Not all cultures are created equal and cultures are living breathing things. You can let them die if you don't nurture and maintain your culture.
In your opinion, what is the American culture ?

Explain what you mean ?

God of War

Governor
In your opinion, what is the American culture ?
What it isn't is "woke", antifa, or BLM. It isn't communist nor globalist. It was Christian but even the Christians aren't Christian anymore. It didn't relentlessly promote failed third world values. It did put criminals in prison and that did cut down crime. It also wasn't gay.

Explain what you mean ?
Watch "Leave It To Beaver" and let me know if you find it endearing or something to be mocked. That is what I mean.

God of War

Governor
I'm not the one needing a booster then...
You know clearly when I'm being aggressive. I'm rather pointed about it. What bothers you is fear. You were fearful when I first spoke about the vaccine and now you're fearful when I insinuate to predict a future.

God of War

Governor
No, just curious.

Now if you are scared to answer, that really says something.
In our interactions I've become convinced that you're unable to grasp what I'm saying. Maybe it's my fault. But the point remains you fail to receive incoming transmittals of mine. The more effort I apply the less you receive. There is a point of diminishing returns. And with this topic we've reached that point.

Spamature

President
What it isn't is "woke", antifa, or BLM. It isn't communist nor globalist. It was Christian but even the Christians aren't Christian anymore. It didn't relentlessly promote failed third world values. It did put criminals in prison and that did cut down Crime. It also wasn't gay.

Watch "Leave It To Beaver" and let me know if you find it endearing or something to be mocked. That is what I mean.
Wait a minute !

So a person can't be:

Woke and be a Christian ?

Believe that Black Lives Matter and be a Christian ?

Be anti-fascist and be a Christian ?

And even Christians can't be Christians ?

Also, it appears that you are saying the people from the 3rd world aren't Christians either.

Leave it to Beaver is a 60 yr old TV show about a constantly depressed and confused child who constantly seeking life advice from his slightly less confused older brother.

It neither endearing, nor worth mocking, it's long gone mediocre entertainment.

So you're leaving more questions that you answered.
What is American culture ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
In our interactions I've become convinced that you're unable to grasp what I'm saying. Maybe it's my fault. But the point remains you fail to receive incoming transmittals of mine. The more effort I apply the less you receive. There is a point of diminishing returns. And with this topic we've reached that point.
It is your fault if you don't come out and say it.

God of War

Governor
Wait a minute !

So a person can't be:

Woke and be a Christian ?

Believe that Black Lives Matter and be a Christian ?

Be anti-fascist and be a Christian ?

And even Christians can't be Christians ?

Also, it appears that you are saying the people from the 3rd world aren't Christians either.

Leave it to Beaver is a 60 yr old TV show about a constantly depressed and confused child who constantly seeking life advice from his slightly less confused older brother.

It neither endearing, nor worth mocking, it's long gone mediocre entertainment.
See what I mean about diminishing returns. You're a pointless human being.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You know clearly when I'm being aggressive. I'm rather pointed about it. What bothers you is fear. You were fearful when I first spoke about the vaccine and now you're fearful when I insinuate to predict a future.
Not on the slightest.