• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's like the conversation is over...

Spamature

President
You got mandating in your blood, don't you lefty.
Are the thoughts so terrible you would never want express them to others ?

You can't tell me what a Christian is
Or
What you mean when you say American culture.
And
You can't say what you mean by your warnings.
Or
Whether Trump is doddering old fool or an arch villain.

God of War

Governor
Are the thoughts so terrible you would never want express them to others ?
Your feeding of your fantasies off of my postings is a thing I'm not humoring. Go see a psychiatrist and get some psychotropic drugs if you think it'll help.

You can't tell me what a Christian is
Or
What you mean when you say American culture.
And
You can't say what you mean by your warnings.
Can you even keep track of what thread you're in?

Whether Trump is doddering old fool or an arch villain.
Trump is a regular guy. That bothers you because a president can't be that. For you who worship in the halls of government your supreme leaders must be able to be deified. You hiss and cringe like vampires at the sight of a cross or Holy water when you can't worship at the feet and boot lick an infallible one.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Na bruh. There is just isn't a lot of controversial topics right now. It's why Biden got elected. America was exhausted from the manufactured controversy, and trolling. Politics was beginning to feel like a professional wrestling match. America wanted a president who knows when to STFU.

You have to take some rather insane positions to stir up an argument. I.e. it's a harbinger of great turmoil, that there aren't a lot of good political fights going on.

LMFAO

“We’re done”: Immigration advocates stage walk-out on Biden administration (msn.com)

It's not a wrestling match now it's a street WAR

“We’re done”: Immigration advocates stage walk-out on Biden administration (msn.com)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
... the number of posters declined dramatically since the Big Steal and then again with the jailing of the Sixers [Did I say jailing? I meant imprisoning. They proudly earned jailing but not imprisoning].

It is a harbinger of great turmoil when the debate and conversation is so greatly reduced. If I was a Dem I'd be very worried and not gloating at this point. I say good. It is time for some major historical resolutions to transpire. Dangerous times ahead.
It's not over, it's just at a stalemate. The country is pretty evenly divided along ideological lines and there isn't much common ground.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Americans are about to get hit hard. Free check ending, goods increasingly scarce and expensive, winter coming ..

Shit show ...
And, frankly, it is well-earned. Idiots and sloths are legion among us. It sucks that we ALL get hit with this, but that’s life. Nice work, mooches and ingrates (present company excluded, of course).

:)

EatTheRich

President
What it isn't is "woke", antifa, or BLM. It isn't communist nor globalist. It was Christian but even the Christians aren't Christian anymore. It didn't relentlessly promote failed third world values. It did put criminals in prison and that did cut down Crime. It also wasn't gay.

Watch "Leave It To Beaver" and let me know if you find it endearing or something to be mocked. That is what I mean.
The U.S. was founded by lawbreaking colonial subjects on the ideals of the “woke” Enlightenment, fought a world war against the original fascists, and wrote into the Constitution a prohibition on police depriving people of life without due process. It begged the world to send its huddled masses and gave us our May Day. An openly gay guy drilled Washington’s army.