• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It’s not ‘a few bad apples’

Dino

Russian Asset
How many of those killed by cops are so much as suspected of murder?
On this bullshit of lies? Probably none.
In real life... plenty. These are the ones who reach for something when they're being served an arrest warrant. They don't go easy.
See that's the problem? Your sense of perspective is totally skewed. You don't even realize the dangers of the job and the types of people who are fighting or drawing down on the police. Until then, you will just never get it.

EatTheRich

President
On this bullshit of lies? Probably none.
In real life... plenty. These are the ones who reach for something when they're being served an arrest warrant. They don't go easy.
See that's the problem? Your sense of perspective is totally skewed. You don't even realize the dangers of the job and the types of people who are fighting or drawing down on the police. Until then, you will just never get it.
So George Zimmerman teaching for something (by his own admission) after chasing Trayvon Martin down the street (by his own admission) at night while intoxicated (according to toxicology evidence) doesn’t justify Martin defending himself by pushing and punching his assailant ... but a civilian doing the same thing when being arrested justifies police trained in martial arts to shoot to kill first and ask questions later?

Dino

Russian Asset
So George Zimmerman teaching for something (by his own admission) after chasing Trayvon Martin down the street (by his own admission) at night while intoxicated (according to toxicology evidence) doesn’t justify Martin defending himself by pushing and punching his assailant ... but a civilian doing the same thing when being arrested justifies police trained in martial arts to shoot to kill first and ask questions later?
I tired to answer your question like usual. First I run it through the bullshit detector and answer the truthful stuff.

Well you overloaded my BS detector. Might be awhile to find all the parts when the smoke clears.

We can either tell the truth about Zimmerman and discuss it, or you can keep making up your own version and I will simply ignore it.
Deal?

EatTheRich

President
I tired to answer your question like usual. First I run it through the bullshit detector and answer the truthful stuff.

Well you overloaded my BS detector. Might be awhile to find all the parts when the smoke clears.

We can either tell the truth about Zimmerman and discuss it, or you can keep making up your own version and I will simply ignore it.
Deal?
I didn’t say anything untrue.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
It’s not ‘a few bad apples’: It’s systemic police brutality as these 20 infamous cases prove

We need to break up police unions that stand up for these criminals.
20 cases over how many years? Through literally millions of police interactions per year? That a statistical anomaly. Not systemic racism. Final question, how many whites were killed during the same time period and you’ve never heard of them?

TBLee

Governor
Again, history shows that the best way to reduce the incidence of Black-on-Black crime is by reducing racism.
Please explain. Black on blank crime is racists? Until respect for life is learned, nothing will change. Blacks will continue to kill each other.

EatTheRich

President
Please explain. Black on blank crime is racists? Until respect for life is learned, nothing will change. Blacks will continue to kill each other.
How can people learn to respect Black life when the ruling class keeps devaluing it, for example by accepting thousands of Black deaths as an acceptable price for a small gain in stock market indices?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It’s not ‘a few bad apples’: It’s systemic police brutality as these 20 infamous cases prove

We need to break up police unions that stand up for these criminals.
Agreed, no unions. Unions need to go, they vote (D).

Can't spell "bad candidate Joe Biden" without a whole buncha (D).

EatTheRich

President
20 cases over how many years? Through literally millions of police interactions per year? That a statistical anomaly. Not systemic racism. Final question, how many whites were killed during the same time period and you’ve never heard of them?
Every cop’s authority comes from the threat of violence. The few who kill make possible the day-to-day activities of the many who don’t.

TBLee

Governor
How can people learn to respect Black life when the ruling class keeps devaluing it, for example by accepting thousands of Black deaths as an acceptable price for a small gain in stock market indices?
That is bullshit. Stop making excuses for black on black crime resulting in death. Ruling class my ass. How naïve. The responsibility for black on black crime lays in their own hands.

EatTheRich

President
That is bullshit. Stop making excuses for black on black crime resulting in death. Ruling class my ass. How naïve. The responsibility for black on black crime lays in their own hands.
Does being “legal” make the far more numerous avoidable Black deaths from COVId more acceptable somehow?

TBLee

Governor
Does being “legal” make the far more numerous avoidable Black deaths from COVId more acceptable somehow?
If you want to discuss covid then by all means start a new thread. If you want to discuss black on black crime lets do it.

EatTheRich

President
I am aware. Are you aware? You are the one who brought up covid.
Because you brought up Black-on-Black murder to deflect from the discussion of police brutality. So I pointed out how Black life is treated as cheap by a society that has deemed so many Black deaths from Covid (several times more preventable deaths than the total of all Black-on-Black murders in a year) an acceptable price to pay for a slightly higher Dow Jones Industrial Average. And of course that social decision to cheapen Black life leads to more of those murders.

TBLee

Governor
Because you brought up Black-on-Black murder to deflect from the discussion of police brutality. So I pointed out how Black life is treated as cheap by a society that has deemed so many Black deaths from Covid (several times more preventable deaths than the total of all Black-on-Black murders in a year) an acceptable price to pay for a slightly higher Dow Jones Industrial Average. And of course that social decision to cheapen Black life leads to more of those murders.
So...care to discuss black on black crime? If not, it's ok. You can just continue to divert back to covid. Although it's kind of yesterday news now.

EatTheRich

President
So...care to discuss black on black crime? If not, it's ok. You can just continue to divert back to covid. Although it's kind of yesterday news now.
I was discussing Black-on-Black crime when I pointed out that it is fully to be expected that it becomes more common when the ruling class treats Black life as disposable.

TBLee

Governor
I was discussing Black-on-Black crime when I pointed out that it is fully to be expected that it becomes more common when the ruling class treats Black life as disposable.
Negative. It is to be expected when blacks treat each other like life is disposable. Lack of respect for life in general is an issue within some of the communities. If you do not value your own life, then its common sense you wouldn't value other lives. We all make choices in life, choices that have consequences.