• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's not the gun.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
BS
Traffic deaths way out number of gun deaths especially by drunk drivers
Apparently majority of gun deaths are due to suicide
check facts
So why have universal background check because...drunk drivers cause car accidents? You're a genius!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that because there are not enough guns in circulation?
Well, instead of turning your GUN in to be destroyed YOU SOLD it to someone to keep it in Circulation and should stop being a GUN Hypocrite by posting such bullshit as posted in your reply.

Proving GUNs in circulation doesn't worry you as much of greed of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well, instead of turning your GUN in to be destroyed YOU SOLD it to someone to keep it in Circulation and should stop being a GUN Hypocrite by posting such bullshit as posted in your reply.

Proving GUNs in circulation doesn't worry you as much of greed of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yes, I sold it to a guy who passed a background check to be sure he was eligible to legally own it.

Feel free to find a post of mine that suggests confiscating and destroying guns.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, I sold it to a guy who passed a background check to be sure he was eligible to legally own it.

Feel free to find a post of mine that suggests confiscating and destroying guns.
So you ensured it was left in circulation while whining of guns in circulation, hypocrite #1
Evidently MONEY more important to you than GUNs in circulation

GUNs save more lives than they take

Off-duty female cop shoots robber dead after he tries to grab her gun (msn.com)

Now laugh like a grade school kid

Last edited:

Spamature

President
BS
Traffic deaths way out number of gun deaths especially by drunk drivers
Apparently majority of gun deaths are due to suicide
check facts
We are talking about intentional killings, not accidents.
Less than 600 people a year us a car as a weapon in a homicide.

Spamature

President
Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you ensured it was left in circulation while whining of guns in circulation, hypocrite #1
Evidently MONEY more important to you than GUNs in circulation

GUNs save more lives than they take

Off-duty female cop shoots robber dead after he tries to grab her gun (msn.com)

Now laugh like a grade school kid
I asked a question. You can't seem to answer it.

That guns can save lives does not mean that universal background checks to prevent ex-cons from getting guns is a bad idea.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I asked a question. You can't seem to answer it.

That guns can save lives does not mean that universal background checks to prevent ex-cons from getting guns is a bad idea.
Criminals don't buy their GUNs at GUN stores, how are you going to be back-ground checks on them?

Now your GUN may be in criminal circulation since you sold it instead of turning it into LEO's.......again Money means more to you than you're whining of GUNs in circulation.

NO ONE buys at gun stores w/out back-ground checks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Criminals don't buy their GUNs at GUN stores, how are you going to be back-ground checks on them?

Now your GUN may be in criminal circulation since you sold it instead of turning it into LEO's.......again Money means more to you than you're whining of GUNs in circulation.

NO ONE buys at gun stores w/out back-ground checks
1. The number of people arrested at Colorado gun stores shows you are wrong.
2. Private sales should require a background check.
3. As long as the guy who bought the gun requires any potential buyer to also get a background check, it won't end up owned by a criminal, someone undergoing psychiatric care or someone with a restraining order against them.

I asked you if more guns were in circulation would help prevent crime. You lied and said I was complaining about guns in circulation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. The number of people arrested at Colorado gun stores shows you are wrong.
2. Private sales should require a background check.
3. As long as the guy who bought the gun requires any potential buyer to also get a background check, it won't end up owned by a criminal, someone undergoing psychiatric care or someone with a restraining order against them.

I asked you if more guns were in circulation would help prevent crime. You lied and said I was complaining about guns in circulation.
1. If arrested they evidently didn't buy a gun!
2. Say's you that sold your gun and now have no idea where or who owns it,
3. "As long" now you don't have the ability to ensure that or can prove that.

Don't whine of guns in circulation and sell a gun to be in circulation
Hypocrisy as leftist get

BTW: appears this punk didn't get a back-ground check

Georgia teen steals gun from Dunkin’ customer, shoots him to death in the parking lot: reports (msn.com)

and blue cities have many just like him, no wonder top 5 dirty cities are ran by Dem Mayors

:) shame punk didn't grab her gun

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. If arrested they evidently didn't buy a gun!
2. Say's you that sold your gun and now have no idea where or who owns it,
3. "As long" now you don't have the ability to ensure that or can prove that.

Don't whine of guns in circulation and sell a gun to be in circulation
Hypocrisy as leftist get

BTW: appears this punk didn't get a back-ground check

Georgia teen steals gun from Dunkin’ customer, shoots him to death in the parking lot: reports (msn.com)

and blue cities have many just like him, no wonder top 5 dirty cities are ran by Dem Mayors

:) shame punk didn't grab her gun
1. They tried and failed the background check.
2. I sold it to a legal buyer, based on passing a background check.
3. Were you thinking that having owned that gun at one point, I should follow the buyer around to make sure he sells is to another legal buyer? Sounds like a pretty stupid suggestion to me. The guy who bought my gun had no problem meeting me at the gun shop and having them run a background check. Why would he risk breaking the law to sell the gun to someone else?