• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's not too late...

God of War

Governor
... get your Covid booster (i.e. shot number 5) before voting on Tuesday. Can't be too safe standing in line to vote Democrat and who knows how long the shots will be for free if the GOP takes the purse.

Dark humor aside the stats are proving what a complete disaster these clot shots have been. I'd link you out but you wouldn't believe so no point to it. You lefties can't be fixed and Darwin has his clutches on your ball sacks so que sera, sera. For those who would escape Darwin's clutches...

Move this off the most popular sub forum and you are censoring medical information that could well save lives. You've done it before maybe not this time. Maybe Google and Youtube might get their asses sued for blocking the right medical information. We know that airlines are going to get sued for forcing the clot shots as are many, many employers.

Boltlady

Mayor
... get your Covid booster (i.e. shot number 5) before voting on Tuesday. Can't be too safe standing in line to vote Democrat and who knows how long the shots will be for free if the GOP takes the purse.

Dark humor aside the stats are proving what a complete disaster these clot shots have been. I'd link you out but you wouldn't believe so no point to it. You lefties can't be fixed and Darwin has his clutches on your ball sacks so que sera, sera. For those who would escape Darwin's clutches...

Move this off the most popular sub forum and you are censoring medical information that could well save lives. You've done it before maybe not this time. Maybe Google and Youtube might get their asses sued for blocking the right medical information. We know that airlines are going to get sued for forcing the clot shots as are many, many employers.
Population control takes many forms. Many clever ways to achieve it without people (a lot of them anyway), realizing we are being culled.