• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's now Desantis' turn at political prosecution.

God of War

Governor
Democrats are destroying our republic and they are using the courts and indulgent and complicit leftist judges to do so.

Democrats think they are hiding behind the law and can't be seen but they are seen. Their destructive acts are so completely irrational until you realize that destruction is the point of it. They have said it is what needs to be done to realize their plans for us. We are all frogs on a slow boil.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Democrats are destroying our republic and they are using the courts and indulgent and complicit leftist judges to do so.

Democrats think they are hiding behind the law and can't be seen but they are seen. Their destructive acts are so completely irrational until you realize that destruction is the point of it. They have said it is what needs to be done to realize their plans for us. We are all frogs on a slow boil.
The problem is…if DeSantis (or any other non-Democrat) returns volley by politically litigating/prosecuting the opposition…BOTH sides will be actively participating in direct destruction of yet another American institution. The erosion of confidence in this country’s institutions benefits only the deconstructionist leftists (Democrats). If they can coax GOPers to go tit-for-tat on this stuff, they will have succeeded in accelerating the decline. Two axes chopping at the same tree…

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is…if DeSantis (or any other non-Democrat) returns volley by politically litigating/prosecuting the opposition…BOTH sides will be actively participating in direct destruction of yet another American institution. The erosion of confidence in this country’s institutions benefits only the deconstructionist leftists (Democrats). If they can coax GOPers to go tit-for-tat on this stuff, they will have succeeded in accelerating the decline. Two axes chopping at the same tree…
Good analogy.. both chopping away

God of War

Governor
Yes, but which Phoenix rises is now apparently the question. And how can we rebuild what we will invariably have had to be destroyed, right?

How do we conserve what now has to be destroyed? Nonsensical question but the question at hand. Those with a plan are the Phoenix that will rise. The Democrats with their globalist-communist plans are in the lead.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yes, but which Phoenix rises is now apparently the question. And how can we rebuild what we will invariably have had to be destroyed, right?

How do we conserve what now has to be destroyed? Nonsensical question but the question at hand. Those with a plan are the Phoenix that will rise. The Democrats with their globalist-communist plans are in the lead.
Having a plan is fine. Leveraging wrong tactics is not. I’m in favor of continuing to shine a light on this ongoing politicizing of law enforcement, etc. without playing the same immoral game. God’s not about to restore blessings to those doing wrong for a better cause than the other.

Having a plan is fine. Leveraging wrong tactics is not. I’m in favor of continuing to shine a light on this ongoing politicizing of law enforcement, etc. without playing the same immoral game. God’s not about to restore blessings to those doing wrong for a better cause than the other.
The immigrants can all Remain in Martha's Vinyard. That is a much superior policy to remain in Mexico. I am glad we can all agree.

God of War

Governor
Before God let the Israelites take the land he made them clear it first. I never understood that. Creepy for a long time. Now I understand.

EatTheRich

President

Your position seems to be that if you are a Republican you should never ever be held accountable for crimes you have committed.

EatTheRich

President
Your position seems to be that only Republicans should ever be held accountable for crimes committed; fictional crimes.
No, I think that all who commit crimes should be held accountable. But here in reality Republicans are being held to account for the far more egregious crimes they have committed. And that seems to bother you.

God of War

Governor
No, I think that all who commit crimes should be held accountable. But here in reality Republicans are being held to account for the far more egregious crimes they have committed. And that seems to bother you.
Your dishonesty in calling a protest that got out of hand an actual insurrection is a bad mark on you. There is no compromising or living with people who do that because they are telling you that.