• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

It's official Trump's snake oil medicine increased the chance of death by 45%

Spamature

President
I say his worshipers should follow their messiah's lead anyway, and take all they can get their hands on.

A study of 96,000 hospitalized coronavirus patients on six continents found that those who received an antimalarial drug promoted by President Trump as a “game changer” in the fight against the virus had a significantly higher risk of death compared with those who did not.

People treated with hydroxychloroquine, or the closely related drug chloroquine, were also more likely to develop a type of irregular heart rhythm, or arrhythmia, that can lead to sudden cardiac death, it concluded.

The study, published Friday in the medical journal Lancet is the largest analysis to date of the risks and benefits of treating covid-19 patients with antimalarial drugs. Like earlier smaller studies, it delivered disappointing news to a world eager for promising treatments for the novel coronavirus as the global death toll grows to more than 300,000. While doctors have refined how they treat the disease, they have yet to discover a magic bullet against a pathogen for which humans have no known immunity

Spamature

President
"Official" LOL

Your beef is with the doctors at the UK's NHS.

You're anti-science.

So the UK Trump is going to follow the lead of America's Trump and start giving people Trump's snake oil. Maybe he inked a distributorship deal with him ? I have to hand it to Trump on this one. I thought he'd never unload those 29 million pills on unsuspecting suckers outside of this country.

I thought he was only a scam artist who can smell a chump a mile away.

Turns out his honker can sniff them out over entire oceans.

So the UK Trump is going to follow the lead of America's Trump and start giving people Trump's snake oil. Maybe he inked a distributorship deal with him ? I have to hand it to Trump on this one. I thought he'd never unload those 29 million pills on unsuspecting suckers outside of this country.

So you believe the doctors at the UK's NHS are "chumps".

Yup, you're anti-science.

Bugsy McGurk

President

Looks like Trump’s zombies aren’t giving up. As your top post says, they just may follow Trump’s “medical advice” and keep downing the malaria meds.

Natural selection at work.

;-)

Looks like Trump’s zombies aren’t giving up. As your top post says, they just may follow Trump’s “medical advice” and keep downing the malaria meds.

;-)
Your beef is with the doctors at the UK's NHS.

You're anti-science.

reason10

Governor

The stuff works and you know it. And the ONLY way Joe has a chance is if more people DIE of the CUOMO FLU.

Spamature

President

;-)
it looks like he will be leaving the WH.
So apparently President Donald "Jim Jones" Trump has decided to take his flock with him.

if we survive it that is, this chapter in American history will be a dozy for future students.

Nah, my beef is with you Trump zombies.

But by all means, follow your cult leader’s “medical advice.”

;-)
No, as you admit, your beef is with the doctors at the UK's NHS, who have begun treating their essential health workers with hydroxychloroquine.

You're anti-science.

Bugsy McGurk

President
it looks like he will be leaving the WH.
So apparently President Donald "Jim Jones" Trump has decided to take his flock with him.

if we survive it that is, this chapter in American history will be a dozy for future students.
Yup. Our very own Jim Jones just may start telling his flock to wash down the malaria meds with Lysol.

;-)

Spamature

President
The stuff works and you know it. And the ONLY way Joe has a chance is if more people DIE of the CUOMO FLU.
Then start taking that snake oil. Maybe you should hit up the MY PILLOW guy to see if he can give you mainline connection to the WH.