• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've noticed that any TP that I make

write on

Governor
Right wingers accost me because I'm a left winger. And then they get in my face thinking they're such a badass. You've seen it.

I slap that face and laugh at the reaction. lol As if..."You should have bowed down to me"...

lol

So much fun putting a right winger in his place thinking he 'owns a Liberal'.

lol

Sickofleft

Council Member
Right wingers accost me because I'm a left winger. And then they get in my face thinking they're such a badass. You've seen it.

I slap that face and laugh at the reaction. lol As if..."You should have bowed down to me"...

lol

lol
You are a great guy, all anyone has to do is ask you and you will tell them.

:rolleyes:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Anyone who has to start their own thread in an attempt to convince other posters that they aren't getting owned is obviously getting owned badly. They have taken up residence in your head apparently.

:D

Correct "Why are these meanies actually having differing views than me- I've never been criticized or had my beliefs challenged before waaaaa"

Embarrassment - Thy name is Liberal

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

lol

lol
Would you mind giving us a list of names of all the Right Wingers you have put in their places, recently, or in the past? You don't have to elaborate, just list the post numbers and thread.
Your claim is bold talk for a one-eyed fat man and I for one would like to see some evidence to support it.
I've known you since The Fray and the only poster I've ever seen you make look stupid is you.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

lol

lol
Only in your dreams

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Would you mind giving us a list of names of all the Right Wingers you have put in their places, recently, or in the past? You don't have to elaborate, just list the post numbers and thread.
Your claim is bold talk for a one-eyed fat man and I for one would like to see some evidence to support it.
I've known you since The Fray and the only poster I've ever seen you make look stupid is you.
He must be in need of tissues

the best place for him is in Ignore