• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

I've said it time and again.

Boca

Governor
I would like to think Judge Jeanine stumbled on my posts in this forum but it's not likely she visits PJ.

In case you didn’t know it, Joe Biden is the president of the United States in name only. Someone else is running the White House. Barack Obama, maybe? Come along with me and see if what I say makes sense. Now, from the beginning of his campaign, we knew [Biden] wasn’t right. We kept asking ourselves what was wrong with him. He was clearly confused, saying crazy things,” Pirro opined.

“We couldn’t ask questions because they kept pulling him back behind the COVID curtain as if they were hiding something. At the same time that President Trump was campaigning around the clock, Joe Biden was hunkered down under the COVID storm, at least until the inquiries passed. But even then, he was often unaware of where he was or where he was going.”

Pirro went to insist that the anti-Trump, liberal corporate media and Big Tech used their influence to basically drag Biden across the finish line in Election 2020. “To continue the charade, the White House built a fake Oval Office for Joe Biden in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. They say it’s bigger and provides an area for journalists.

“Why? Biden doesn’t take questions from them. The real reason, according to White House aficionados: he can read a script from a face-on monitor without the teleprompter glass that can be seen on camera, i.e., without your knowing.

“As long as he can read, he doesn’t have to think,

[This one is a no brainer]

And by the way, how is it that Kamala Harris, who is Joe Biden’s choice for vice president, was even given that opportunity given the fact that she called him out on his racist beliefs? And why would someone as clueless as ‘cackler Kamala,’ who had to drop out of a presidential primary because she couldn’t get 1%, how is it that she’s now the vice president of the United States? Think back to Barack Obama’s affection for Kamala Harris…”

[As well think about Barack Obama pledging to fundamentally transform America.]

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Didn't Judge Jeanie get busted multiple times for blatant lies on air - no wonder the cult base loves her so much - they embrace lies like grandchildren !

So yah let's all rally around Jeanie as I am sure this time - she is telling the truth - just like the cult leader greatest loser

hey now who all did she sleep with to get where she is today, could you imagine being intimate with Roger Ails - gawd she was hard up wasn' she

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Who is the wizard behind the curtain, it's for damn sure Biden isn't in charge......even the foreign companies know it.

LA ports a ghost town much of the weekend despite Biden's goal to move cargo (msn.com)
As usual you didn't read the article, it clearly points out who it to blame

“The port is mismanaged 100%,” said the trucker, Brian, who did not want his last name publicized out of fear of reprisal. “If the port was open, we would come. There is nothing about the truckers that is an issue. We don’t want to go there and waste time. We are at the mercy of the crane operator.” Crane Operators make over 250k a year- yeah ok !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As usual you didn't read the article, it clearly points out who it to blame

“The port is mismanaged 100%,” said the trucker, Brian, who did not want his last name publicized out of fear of reprisal. “If the port was open, we would come. There is nothing about the truckers that is an issue. We don’t want to go there and waste time. We are at the mercy of the crane operator.” Crane Operators make over 250k a year- yeah ok !
Did "foreign companies" confuse you?

Boca

Governor
Didn't Judge Jeanie get busted multiple times for blatant lies on air - no wonder the cult base loves her so much - they embrace lies like grandchildren !

So yah let's all rally around Jeanie as I am sure this time - she is telling the truth - just like the cult leader greatest loser

hey now who all did she sleep with to get where she is today, could you imagine being intimate with Roger Ails - gawd she was hard up wasn' she

Where's the lie this time?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I would like to think Judge Jeanine stumbled on my posts in this forum but it's not likely she visits PJ.

In case you didn’t know it, Joe Biden is the president of the United States in name only. Someone else is running the White House. Barack Obama, maybe? Come along with me and see if what I say makes sense. Now, from the beginning of his campaign, we knew [Biden] wasn’t right. We kept asking ourselves what was wrong with him. He was clearly confused, saying crazy things,” Pirro opined.

“We couldn’t ask questions because they kept pulling him back behind the COVID curtain as if they were hiding something. At the same time that President Trump was campaigning around the clock, Joe Biden was hunkered down under the COVID storm, at least until the inquiries passed. But even then, he was often unaware of where he was or where he was going.”

Pirro went to insist that the anti-Trump, liberal corporate media and Big Tech used their influence to basically drag Biden across the finish line in Election 2020. “To continue the charade, the White House built a fake Oval Office for Joe Biden in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. They say it’s bigger and provides an area for journalists.

“Why? Biden doesn’t take questions from them. The real reason, according to White House aficionados: he can read a script from a face-on monitor without the teleprompter glass that can be seen on camera, i.e., without your knowing.

“As long as he can read, he doesn’t have to think,

[This one is a no brainer]

And by the way, how is it that Kamala Harris, who is Joe Biden’s choice for vice president, was even given that opportunity given the fact that she called him out on his racist beliefs? And why would someone as clueless as ‘cackler Kamala,’ who had to drop out of a presidential primary because she couldn’t get 1%, how is it that she’s now the vice president of the United States? Think back to Barack Obama’s affection for Kamala Harris…”

[As well think about Barack Obama pledging to fundamentally transform America.]

bizpacreview.com? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - just another right wing kook site from my list. Heck of a job Boca!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where's the lie this time?

There is no fake oval office in the Eisenhower building. That is a lie...

AND

Biden won 80 million votes...it was a landslide. Pirro thinks Joe had to be dragged across the finish line. In fact Trump keeps trying to say there is no finish line.

Boca

Governor

AND

Biden won 80 million votes...it was a landslide. Pirro thinks Joe had to be dragged across the finish line. In fact Trump keeps trying to say there is no finish line.
Can you prove it's a lie even though it doesn't matter.....

AND

Even though it's off topic and irrelevant to the topic of who's running the show can you prove Biden doesn't have an off campus office? I have to believe that since it was Fox News interview someone would have in the White House would have jumped on it.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, Biden.jpg is still in charge.

And the 80,000,000 vote Big Steal holds.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Even though it's off topic and irrelevant to the topic of who's running the show can you prove Biden doesn't have an off campus office? I have to believe that since it was Fox News interview someone would have in the White House would have jumped on it.

Anyway, getting back to the topic, View attachment 66445 is still in charge.

The proof is that nobody has blabbed to the press about a fake Oval Office down the street from the WH. That is proof enough for me. Now...can you prove there is one? Since the judge is the only source for that and she has not quoted a credible source for her bullshit...I'm guessing she made it up.

60 court cases say there was no substantial fraud in the 2020 election.
AG Barr says there was no substantial fraud in the 2020 election. He was Trump's appointee.
Krebbs, Trump's cyber security appointee says there was no attempt to hack dominion systems...and that they aren't even connected to the internet.
50 states certified the election.
Congress certified the election.
VP Pence certified the count of electors.

Powell has admitted that
'No Reasonable Person' Thought Her Election Fraud Claims Were Fact'

There was no big steal, although Trump certainly attempted the theft.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Anyway, getting back to the topic, View attachment 66445 is still in charge.

You asked for proof...here ya go. Pirro lied.

Boca

Governor
You asked for proof...here ya go. Pirro lied.
Seriously, all that over the existence of an office or Pirro lying about it when the topic is who is running the country. Which is more important in your opinion?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So you actually thought the greatest loser ran the country, if so when - what time period? Do you think being president is a job where you watch fox news all day, sleep until 10-11 am , set a record golfing ? C'mon - this double standard thing gets really old - expected but still gets old ya know !