• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19 NIH

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes with Joe* and China mainly.

Does beg the questions:

What is wrong with options?

Why should there be only one option?
Gee...if you go out unvaccinated and infect someone else who for medical reasons could not get a vaccine...what option did your victim have?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You just hate us "pure bloods" because you already feel your brain turning zombie even before your 2nd booster (3rd shot). What are you going to do when they ask you for the 4th? By then you'll be too far gone to even consent. They'll just jack you up for fun.

Don't look now but you're dripping blood from your nose.
the research?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But Don addressed me and not to use his tax paid hospital and mocked my medical choice. I simply responded with what his choice might well be. Then you jumped in for no apparent reason.
i asked you for the science. ?

you assailed him with some screed about nose bleeds, lacking consent, being zombified...etc.. clearly a backhanded attack on he choices. surely you have some basis grounded in reality to back up these conclusions.

produce them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But Don addressed me and not to use his tax paid hospital and mocked my medical choice. I simply responded with what his choice might well be. Then you jumped in for no apparent reason.

i had to get my feet wet somewhere. looks like you were it.