• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James Carville a Democrat strategist had this to say Sunday

Boca

Governor
Sunday on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Democratic strategist James Carville sounded the alarm over the upcoming midterm elections.

“I am not a voice of calm. I’m petrified,” James Carville told host Al Sharpton. “And I will echo what my friend Congressman Clyburn said — if this country does not have voter intervention, I am not optimistic about its future.”

I wholly endorse the Clyburn strategy of voter intervention.

// : the act of interfering with the outcome or course especially of a condition or process,

There you have it a euphemism for voter fraud and another steal.

Should that happen or even attempted be forewarned, who knows what will happen to our country?

1656935344629.jpeg

Jen

Senator
Sunday on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Democratic strategist James Carville sounded the alarm over the upcoming midterm elections.

“I am not a voice of calm. I’m petrified,” James Carville told host Al Sharpton. “And I will echo what my friend Congressman Clyburn said — if this country does not have voter intervention, I am not optimistic about its future.”

// : the act of interfering with the outcome or course especially of a condition or process,

Should that happen or even attempted be forewarned, who knows what will happen to our country?

View attachment 71165

Carville calling for voter fraud. Is anyone surprised. Nope.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Carville calling for voter fraud. Is anyone surprised. Nope.
Neither Clyborn or Carville called for voter fraud. They rightly asserted that the Dems need to do whatever is necessary to get a huge voter turnout from those opposed to right wing court activism regarding women‘s reproductive rights, those opposed to the decades of GOP voter suppression schemes, those opposed to lawless corruption as clearly displayed by Trump all through and even after he lost. Democrats have a habit of not showing up for mid term elections in the past. Hopefully the voters will be ultra motivated to show up and vote against Trumpism in this fall like they did to vote against Trump himself in 2020.

Jen

Senator
Neither Clyborn or Carville called for voter fraud. They rightly asserted that the Dems need to do whatever is necessary to get a huge voter turnout from those opposed to right wing court activism regarding women‘s reproductive rights, those opposed to the decades of GOP voter suppression schemes, those opposed to lawless corruption as clearly displayed by Trump all through and even after he lost. Democrats have a habit of not showing up for mid term elections in the past. Hopefully the voters will be ultra motivated to show up and vote against Trumpism in this fall like they did to vote against Trump himself in 2020.
"need to do whatever is necessary to get a huge voter turnout" says it all. Irrefutable.

Expect Dems to do just that. ANYTHING.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
"need to do whatever is necessary to get a huge voter turnout" says it all. Irrefutable.

An election with a huge voter turnout, being the vilest practice of democracy possible, is the only thing that can save the lawless Democrats at this point, but take solace from the fact Democrats are not generally what one would call motivated, and they certainly aren't now.

write on

Senator
An election with a huge voter turnout, being the vilest practice of democracy possible, is the only thing that can save the lawless Democrats at this point, but take solace from the fact Democrats are not generally what one would call motivated, and they certainly aren't now.
The results of the midterms coming up will most assuredly cause the right wing to cry "voter fraud" if they don't take control of Congress.

Zam-Zam

Senator

View attachment 71165

We already have "voter intervention".

They're called elections, which apparently is the thing that has Carville "petrified".

Jack4freedom

Governor

And expect Republicans to do whatever they can to disenfranchise voters from certain districts as always based on racial makeup. Notice that all the places Trump and his criminal crackpots tried to get votes tossed out in 2020 just happened to be the places with the highest percentage of black voters in ALL the swing states…….Atlanta, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee and Detroit….Why do you suppose the Trumpers targeted these cities? I hope every voter in those inner city targets goes out and votes against any Trumpy type racist candidate.

Jen

Senator
And expect Republicans to do whatever they can to disenfranchise voters from certain districts as always based on racial makeup. Notice that all the places Trump and his criminal crackpots tried to get votes tossed out in 2020 just happened to be the places with the highest percentage of black voters in ALL the swing states…….Atlanta, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee and Detroit….Why do you suppose the Trumpers targeted these cities? I hope every voter in those inner city targets goes out and votes against any Trumpy type racist candidate.
My hope is simply that every eligible voter who wants to vote does vote and that all voters only vote once. I also hope that there are no ineligible or dead people voting.

Jack4freedom

Governor
My hope is simply that every eligible voter who wants to vote does vote and that all voters only vote once. I also hope that there are no ineligible or dead people voting.
Republicans are famous for voting while dead. A few of them got caught in 2020 and arrested for taking their dead mother’s or wives ballots and voting for Trump.