• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

James Carville a Democrat strategist had this to say Sunday

Boca

Governor
The results of the midterms coming up will most assuredly cause the right wing to cry "voter fraud" if they don't take control of Congress.
Once again lest you forget.

1657021753184.jpeg1657021879862.jpeg

1657022213193.jpeg
Together that's the nutshell. ;)

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Once again lest you forget.

View attachment 71182View attachment 71183

View attachment 71184
Together that's the nutshell. ;)
Thanks for advancing another bullshit story which is obviously designed to set up an excuse in case your boys lose the midterms. Classic Trumpy gambit. The GOP is heavily favored to take back congress in November. If they blow it, I will laugh my ass off and wait for the douchebag crybabies to come out in droves. If they win, I will tip my hat to the victors and hope they can work across the aisle in congress and with the President to get some positive legislation passed to deal with the economy, foreign policy and crime.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Sunday on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Democratic strategist James Carville sounded the alarm over the upcoming midterm elections.

“I am not a voice of calm. I’m petrified,” James Carville told host Al Sharpton. “And I will echo what my friend Congressman Clyburn said — if this country does not have voter intervention, I am not optimistic about its future.”

I wholly endorse the Clyburn strategy of voter intervention.

// : the act of interfering with the outcome or course especially of a condition or process,

There you have it a euphemism for voter fraud and another steal.

Should that happen or even attempted be forewarned, who knows what will happen to our country?

View attachment 71165

Not to worry - If Carville is trying to signal for some type of intervention, doing it on MSNBC guarantees that most people will never know about it.

It's all good.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Thanks for advancing another bullshit story which is obviously designed to set up an excuse in case your boys lose the midterms. Classic Trumpy gambit. The GOP is heavily favored to take back congress in November. If they blow it, I will laugh my ass off and wait for the douchebag crybabies to come out in droves. If they win, I will tip my hat to the victors and hope they can work across the aisle in congress and with the President to get some positive legislation passed to deal with the economy, foreign policy and crime.
The alt-right crying has already begun over the yet-to-be-held midterm, so be sure to save those toxic tears for killing weeds.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Not to worry - If Carville is trying to signal for some type of intervention, doing it on MSNBC guarantees that most people will never know about it.

It's all good.
Boca and his 300 million legal guns, countless illegal guns and trillion bullets will surely save the day for Trump, and Boca has Douglass by his side.