• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan. 6, 2021

EatTheRich

President
Simply not true. Pro-Trump attorneys were ass hat clowns who wanted to overturn the entire election in a state on the basis that judges and not legislatures set the laws. Concerns that should be mitigated by having these judges censured and disbarred for effectively setting elections laws in direct opposition to both federal and state constitutions. There is really nothing lower than a Democrat judge.

And you're evidently trying to conflate poll watchers and poll challengers. The fact is that partisan poll witnesses were kept at a distance, evicted from counting rooms, and sent home while the counting continued despite telling the witnesses work was done for the night.

You've denied these straight forward facts a number of times now. It won't work with me or tens of millions of those like me. It is now incumbent on the left to prove that nothing fraudulent happened when our witnesses were not present be calling for and leading a forensic audit of these voting precincts.
They aren't facts. They are lies. At every point when the votes were being counted, in every precinct, there were Republicans there counting them. Just as every judge who made a ruling you didn't like did what he or she had to do given the law.

God of War

Governor
They aren't facts. They are lies. At every point when the votes were being counted, in every precinct, there were Republicans there counting them. Just as every judge who made a ruling you didn't like did what he or she had to do given the law.
I disagree, there is plenty of personal testimony on pain of perjury and video disproving your mere assertion.

And even if you believe what you say you should be first in line to demand a forensic audit for the sake of your disbelieving fellow citizens numbering in the 10's of millions, if your interest is to save the Union.

EatTheRich

President
I disagree, there is plenty of personal testimony on pain of perjury and video disproving your mere assertion.

And even if you believe what you say you should be first in line to demand a forensic audit for the sake of your disbelieving fellow citizens numbering in the 10's of millions, if your interest is to save the Union.
There have been half a dozen audits in each swing state. You are just upset because each one proved your claims to be nonsense.

And, no, there is not testimony and video proving what you claim AT ALL. Which is why you cannot link to it.

God of War

Governor
There have been half a dozen audits in each swing state. You are just upset because each one proved your claims to be nonsense.

And, no, there is not testimony and video proving what you claim AT ALL. Which is why you cannot link to it.
Audits? You might mean recounts but they are NOT forensic audits.

You can't move on from this thread because deep down inside you acknowledge the problem at hand is true and real.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

just like you are first in line to demand an investigation into Jan 6?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Simply not true. Pro-Trump attorneys were ass hat clowns who wanted to overturn the entire election in a state on the basis that judges and not legislatures set the laws. Concerns that should be mitigated by having these judges censured and disbarred for effectively setting elections laws in direct opposition to both federal and state constitutions. There is really nothing lower than a Democrat judge.

And you're evidently trying to conflate poll watchers and poll challengers. The fact is that partisan poll witnesses were kept at a distance, evicted from counting rooms, and sent home while the counting continued despite telling the witnesses work was done for the night.

You've denied these straight forward facts a number of times now. It won't work with me or tens of millions of those like me. It is now incumbent on the left to prove that nothing fraudulent happened when our witnesses were not present be calling for and leading a forensic audit of these voting precincts.
do you have links supporting your accusations? I'll be happy to debunk them for you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

If you want to save the union quit repeating the lies Trump, Rudy, Sydney and Lindell have been telling you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Audits? You might mean recounts but they are NOT forensic audits.

You can't move on from this thread because deep down inside you acknowledge the problem at hand is true and real.
Some states routinely do election audits.

You have republicans hiring "stop the steal" conspiracy proponents to find a reason to claim the election was won by Trump. Cyber Ninjas is a partisan group with no experience in conducting an election audit and it shows in the idiotic statements they've made about missing data bases on the maricopa systems and the sudden breakout of covid among the 5 Ninjas running the audit....So where is their report? Who is paying for it? One America News is the source of the money...and is the only news organization allowed close to the auditors.

Allied Security Operations Group is another republican run audit operation...they are owned by a former republican candidate for office and current Trump ass kisser. They pretended to do an audit in Antrim county and produced a laughable report.

The Cyber Ninja bullshit isn't the first audit in AZ for the 2020 election.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Where has it gotten you?
Here ya go sweetheart. These are the two posts I stick by. Tell me the lies you see in them. Remember my opinion isn't a lie. Opinion about facts can't be lies. Facts are what can be lies. Show me the lies.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Jan. 6, 2021 Was the Boston Tea Party and the Boston Massacre all rolled up into one.

History is only waiting on the "Shot Heard Around The World" to repeat itself.

Basically, [the] election was demonstrably and provably stolen by an evidently globalist communist movement that lynch pins today's Democrat Party.

People present in DC on that fateful day in history were all true patriots as AMERICAN history writers will one day document for posterity to learn.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's the 5 minute version....

I went to bed thinking Trump most likely won. When I woke up he had supposedly lost. I saw statistical anomalies in the voting results that needed explanation.

I looked for conservative partisan poll watchers and poll challengers to confirm what happened overnight only to find out that they were kept at a distance from the counting tables, removed from the counting rooms, and then told to go home because the counting was done for the night when the counting actually continued.

And this happened in the places exactly where the statistical anomalies occurred: Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. Tragically for Americans there were NO conservative witnesses to say that no ballot stuffing nor electronic chicanery had occurred. Therefore, the results in Philly, Mo-town, Old Mil, and Hotlanta are all NULL and VOID. Therefore, Trump actually won and because the truth did not win out over blatant evil corruption the election was in effect stolen.