• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You want to use an arrest you don't agree with to justify an arrest you do agree with, and talking to ME is "like herding gerbils?" LOL!

If you go back and read what I wrote, I said throwing a chair wasn't a "jailable offense" - not that it wouldn't get you arrested if a cop was in the vicinity of where it ended up.
re-read your post #282.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
re-read your post #282.
We all know what he is really being incarcerated for - his support of Donald Trump.

Ordinarily throwing a chair, even at cops, isn't a jailable offense.

Where did I say you wouldn't get arrested for it? I pointed out (correctly) that you don't get sentenced to prison for throwing a chair (that didn't hit anyone). I get that in your ideal of American jurisprudence, who you are determines the severity of your punishment, and not your crime. But those of us who are still, well, Americans, don't believe that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We all know what he is really being incarcerated for - his support of Donald Trump.

Ordinarily throwing a chair, even at cops, isn't a jailable offense.

Where did I say you wouldn't get arrested for it? I pointed out (correctly) that you don't get sentenced to prison for throwing a chair (that didn't hit anyone). I get that in your ideal of American jurisprudence, who you are determines the severity of your punishment, and not your Crime. But those of us who are still, well, Americans, don't believe that.
So his sentence has nothing at all to do with throwing a fire extinguisher at the cops? How about hitting cops with a baseball bat? You tried to reduce his actions to simply tossing a chair at nobody in particular...and clearly that was a lie.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So his sentence has nothing at all to do with throwing a fire extinguisher at the cops? How about hitting cops with a baseball bat? You tried to reduce his actions to simply tossing a chair at nobody in particular...and clearly that was a lie.
If he actually hit a cop with a baseball bat, 30 days is too lenient.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I just noticed that the observer article was written by Sydney "reasonable people know not to take what I say as fact" Powell.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
2 Trump-appointed federal judges reject Jan 6 defendants' argument that they're being discriminated against......compared to Portland rioters.

"Although both Portland and January 6 rioters attacked federal buildings, the Portland defendants primarily attacked at night, meaning that they raged against a largely vacant courthouse," McFadden wrote. "In contrast, the January 6 rioters attacked the Capitol in broad daylight. And many entered it. ... Their actions endangered hundreds of federal officials in the Capitol complex. Members of Congress cowered under chairs while staffers blockaded themselves in offices, fearing physical attacks from the rioters."

Two Trump-appointed judges reject comparisons between January 6 and Portland unrest (msn.com)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
MAGA.jpg

A 22-year-old woman who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was drunk and driving in the wrong direction on Wednesday night when she killed a young mom and seriously injured another driver, authorities said. Dead is Victoria N. Wilson of St. Clair, Missouri, and seriously injured is her husband, Ryan E. Wilson.
Emily Hernandez was booked Wednesday night on allegations that she was driving while intoxicated, resulting in death and serious injury of the couple, according to an arrest report. ----- St. Louis Post Dispatch

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
When will Sullivan be sentenced?
Black cop kills white woman while black guy stood beside her breaking into Capital!

White cops go to prison for killing black guys!!