• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The election was stolen.
Says Trump.

Judges in over 60 lawsuits, including the Supreme Court...democrats and republicans alike say it wasn't.

Legislatures in 50 states certified the results and the secretaries of state in all 50 say it wasn't stolen in their state...and that includes republicans in GA, PA and AZ.

The congress of the United States also certified the electoral college vote.

Trump's AG says there was no significant fraud.

Trump's head of cyber security says there was no attempt to flip votes through hacking tabulators or election systems.

You have Giuliani, Powell, Woods, a handful of suckups in congress and a few GOP party chair people who disagree. Lindell says his "experts" have somehow siphoned off transactions from the internet that prove China was flipping votes. Neither he nor his "experts" can tell us exactly how they did that...but you continue to think they are credible.

Trump tells you thousands of dead people voted in Ga. The republican secretary of state tells you that they investigated that allegation and found just two. Who do you believe?

God of War

Governor
Says Trump.

Judges in over 60 lawsuits, including the Supreme Court...democrats and republicans alike say it wasn't.

Legislatures in 50 states certified the results and the secretaries of state in all 50 say it wasn't stolen in their state...and that includes republicans in GA, PA and AZ.

Trump's head of cyber security says there was no attempt to flip votes through hacking tabulators or election systems.

You have Giuliani, Powell, Woods, a handful of suckups in congress and a few GOP party chair people who disagree. Lindell says his "experts" have somehow siphoned off transactions from the internet that prove China was flipping votes. Neither he nor his "experts" can tell us exactly how they did that...but you continue to think they are credible.

Trump tells you thousands of dead people voted in Ga. The republican secretary of state tells you that they investigated that allegation and found just two. Who do you believe?
You can type away. I was there and say it was stolen. I want a real and COMPLETE forensic audit in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. You must appeal to the consent of ALL who are governed. Get it through your head now!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The election was stolen. Nobody should stand by as we go banana republic.
And yet you not only stand by, you loudly proclaim the banana republic run by a guy who lost by a huge landslide but thinks he should get the job anyway.

Trump has been unable to prove any of his allegations. Many of which have been so soundly destroyed that it makes him look like a clown to keep pushing them. That is the president you want to appoint to return to the white house?

God of War

Governor
And yet you not only stand by, you loudly proclaim the banana republic run by a guy who lost by a huge landslide but thinks he should get the job anyway.

Trump has been unable to prove any of his allegations. Many of which have been so soundly destroyed that it makes him look like a clown to keep pushing them. That is the president you want to appoint to return to the white house?
I saw the historical event as it transpired. It was crooked.

The longer the wait the greater the threat that the evidence is being destroyed that a real and COMPLETE forensic audit would find. YOU should know that even in Arizona not everything asked for was granted to that process. That is banana republic shit in America.

It is evident you don't give a shit about the republic because you don't care what tens of millions of people believe. You happily risk losing the consent of the governed. If you did care you'd be bending over backwards to facilitate a forensic audit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can type away. I was there and say it was stolen. I want a real and COMPLETE forensic audit in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. You must appeal to the consent of ALL who are governed. Get it through your head now!
Most of us disagree with you...and we were there also. Why do you think you do not have to appeal for the consent of all who are governed and not just the remaining Trump heads who can't get over losing...

There was no substantial fraud and nobody with any degree of credibility says there was.
The audit in AZ failed to show fraud, as did the three that preceded it. Every one of those cities has conducted at least one audit. I provided you with links to see exactly how they did those audits and who they hired to do them.

I destroyed the graph you think shows gazillions of votes for Biden appeared out of nowhere and none for Trump in Milwaukee. The republican secretary of state destroyed your argument in Atlanta.

You have no evidence that would stand up in court...that is why Giuliani tried to hold a trial in a parking lot of a landscaping firm. Nobody gets to ask questions...nobody is under oath.

God of War

Governor
Most of us disagree with you...and we were there also. Why do you think you do not have to appeal for the consent of all who are governed and not just the remaining Trump heads who can't get over losing...

There was no substantial fraud and nobody with any degree of credibility says there was.
The audit in AZ failed to show fraud, as did the three that preceded it. Every one of those cities has conducted at least one audit. I provided you with links to see exactly how they did those audits and who they hired to do them.

I destroyed the graph you think shows gazillions of votes for Biden appeared out of nowhere and none for Trump in Milwaukee. The republican secretary of state destroyed your argument in Atlanta.

You have no evidence that would stand up in court...that is why Giuliani tried to hold a trial in a parking lot of a landscaping firm. Nobody gets to ask questions...nobody is under oath.
You keep arguing against a real and complete forensic audit, why?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Says Trump.

Do you think these people REALLY believe the election was “stolen” despite all the factors you mention?

It’s hard to believe anyone is actually that stupid. But I can believe they are deplorable enough to pretend that they believe it.

God of War

Governor
Do you think these people REALLY believe the election was “stolen” despite all the factors you mention?

It’s hard to believe anyone is actually that stupid. But I can believe they are deplorable enough to pretend that they believe it.
Prove it. Call for a real and complete forensic audit. Otherwise you're just full of subversive shit.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I saw the historical event as it transpired. It was crooked.

The longer the wait the greater the threat that the evidence is being destroyed that a real and COMPLETE forensic audit would find. YOU should know that even in Arizona not everything asked for was granted to that process. That is banana republic shit in America.

It is evident you don't give a shit about the republic because you don't care what tens of millions of people believe. You happily risk losing the consent of the governed. If you did care you'd be bending over backwards to facilitate a forensic audit.
I saw the event as it transpired and it was the best turnout ever and there have been about 200 indictments for anything related to election misconduct...nation wide.

Guess what...the Cyber Ninjas didn't get everything because what they asked for was to provide cover. They knew their request would be denied because it was irrelevant to have all of Maricopa county's routers. Those routers are used for access to both the Intranet and Internet for every computer in the county government and agencies.
The audit already showed none of the tabulation equipment could access those routers.

Making the configuration of those routers public would expose the county to hackers and would offer absolutely no information related to the election.

You are correct. I don't care that there are people who think the earth is flat. I don't care if you and other Trump followers think the election was stolen. None of you can provide a single bit of evidence to back up your belief...and that is what you need to get the 80 million Biden voters to believe you.

Meanwhile you don't care that there are more voters who think you are wrong.

God of War

Governor
I saw the event as it transpired and it was the best turnout ever and there have been about 200 indictments for anything related to election misconduct...nation wide.

Guess what...the Cyber Ninjas didn't get everything because what they asked for was to provide cover. They knew their request would be denied because it was irrelevant to have all of Maricopa county's routers. Those routers are used for access to both the Intranet and Internet for every computer in the county government and agencies.
The audit already showed none of the tabulation equipment could access those routers.

Making the configuration of those routers public would expose the county to hackers and would offer absolutely no information related to the election.

You are correct. I don't care that there are people who think the earth is flat. I don't care if you and other Trump followers think the election was stolen. None of you can provide a single bit of evidence to back up your belief...and that is what you need to get the 80 million Biden voters to believe you.

Meanwhile you don't care that there are more voters who think you are wrong.
You can delude yourself all you want but you need ALL people vested in the system. All you do is divest them from it. Good luck with that because that's not how you run a successful republic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can delude yourself all you want but you need ALL people vested in the system. All you do is divest them from it. Good luck with that because that's not how you run a successful republic.
You can delude yourself all you want, but your baseless accusations are forcing a divide between the 30% or so who think Trump won and the 70% or so who know he didn't.

You're doing Putin's job. You are participating in divisive politics that serve two individuals...Trump wants power. Putin wants the US to be as divided as during the civil war.

What evidence you've provided has been utterly destroyed in every thread where you've posted it.

God of War

Governor
You can delude yourself all you want, but your baseless accusations are forcing a divide between the 30% or so who think Trump won and the 70% or so who know he didn't.

You're doing Putin's job. You are participating in divisive politics that serve two individuals...Trump wants power. Putin wants the US to be as divided as during the civil war.

What evidence you've provided has been utterly destroyed in every thread where you've posted it.
And still for that 30% you can't call for a real and complete forensic audit to prove the truth that Biden won. Some would see that as dishonorable or at the very least dishonest. Wear the pair of shoes you've bought to walk all over the republic.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Not calling for a real and complete forensic audit and going ahead with what (30%?) of the country believe is a stolen election.
Read the constitution some time. It is up to states to conduct audits and everyone of the battleground states did that. I already provided that info to you...and you, it seems, ignored it.