• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And still for that 30% you can't call for a real and complete forensic audit to prove the truth that Biden won. Some would see that as dishonorable or at the very least dishonest. Wear the pair of shoes you've bought to walk all over the republic.
Maricopa county had already had 2 audits...before the cyber nimrods came to town.

It really doesn't matter how many there are. You will continue to call for one more until someone figures out how to declare Trump the winner...nothing less will do.

Who will pay for these audits? How about if we have those who want them to chip in $10 to pay the auditors.

God of War

Governor
Maricopa county had already had 2 audits...before the cyber nimrods came to town.

It really doesn't matter how many there are. You will continue to call for one more until someone figures out how to declare Trump the winner...nothing less will do.

Who will pay for these audits? How about if we have those who want them to chip in $10 to pay the auditors.
No, a real and complete audit has not been done. Not even by the cyber idiots. The Secretary of States of both stripes always block any true independent audit let alone forensic audit. So every time you mention false audits you are part of the problem.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, a real and complete audit has not been done. Not even by the cyber idiots. The Secretary of States of both stripes always block any true independent audit let alone forensic audit. So every time you mention false audits you are part of the problem.
You keep pretending there is a real difference between what was done in those states and what you call a "forensic" audit. Details please...remember the audits in every state were conducted by independent and certified election auditors.

In addition, audits are conducted according to rules set up by an independent election commission.

God of War

Governor
You keep pretending there is a real difference between what was done in those states and what you call a "forensic" audit. Details please...remember the audits in every state were conducted by independent and certified election auditors.

In addition, audits are conducted according to rules set up by an independent election commission.
I'm not fuckking around with your bullshit. Either wake the fuckk up or realize you're not saying shit to me I can hear.

God of War

Governor
@middleview
Do you know what you need to do for 30% of America? You need to call for a real and complete forensic audit of the election in the places of concern. It may turn out that uncreased ballots don't exist and Biden won by millions. But don't pretend the audits you're speaking of are legitimate in any sense at all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not fuckking around with your bullshit. Either wake the fuckk up or realize you're not saying shit to me I can hear.
So the answer is that you don't know the difference. You see my posts and understand the challenge and run away.

God of War

Governor
So the answer is that you don't know the difference. You see my posts and understand the challenge and run away.
Deal with this...

Do you know what you need to do for 30% of America? You need to call for a real and complete forensic audit of the election in the places of concern. It may turn out that uncreased ballots don't exist and Biden won by millions. But don't pretend the audits you're speaking of are legitimate in any sense at all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Deal with this...

You have yet to provide details on what you think is included in a "forensic" audit that was not done in any of the states I've provided links for that have already done audits.

Ballots without creases have already been explained to you. Are you arguing that military ballots should be thrown out?

In the absence of any evidence from you that the audits are not legit...why in hell should I believe you? Consider it dealt with.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You seem to think you stand with constitution. News item - you don't.
Have you read the relevant articles of the constitution regarding state control of elections? Please specify where the congress has gotten authority, in the constitution, to order national election audits.

Then....please tell everyone here...why you say the audits performed to date are not enough...details please.

God of War

Governor
You have yet to provide details on what you think is included in a "forensic" audit that was not done in any of the states I've provided links for that have already done audits.

Ballots without increases has already been explained to you. Are you arguing that military ballots should be thrown out?

In the absence of any evidence from you that the audits are not legit...why in hell should I believe you? Consider it dealt with.
You shouldn't be offering me your shit on a shingle. You should be asking what would show the truth to those like me.

Forensic audits. No involvement of the Secretary of States and not done by election officials at the local level. These audits to be done by bipartisan commissions organized at the state level. No introduction of biased corporate interests to help with the audit. Forced access to machines and software if need be. A complete and thorough report published to the internet. That to begin with outlines what is needed.

You have no real power MV so your part is to just stop with the B.S.government propaganda.

God of War

Governor
Yet when it comes to Trumps scam about the election being over.
You can't see through it by simply put two and two together
I'll help you out...

Spamature

President
I'll help you out...

You problem is that you can't admit you were and still are wrong.

Time and time again, you were told that it would take days to count the votes because a large portion of it was mail-in ballots that could not be counted until the election was over.

You ignored it.

Now you are confused, angry and looking for someone to blame because you did not pay attention.

God of War

Governor
You problem is that you can't admit you were and still are wrong.

Time and time again, you were told that it would take days to count the votes because a large portion of it was mail-in ballots that could not be counted until the election was over.

You ignored it.

Now you are confused, angry and looking for someone to blame because you did not pay attention.
Only an idiot would believe the story you retell and I'm not sure you don't believe. :0)