• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can play stupid when complete audits are not allowed or the fact any audit was contested by election officials but now if Cyber-Ninjas play the same game you're outraged. ha ha Go away.
complete audits have been done. Not my fault you refuse to go to those links. Audit methods and reports are all public...except for the cyber ninjas.

God of War

Governor
Prove it...posting "lies" and running away is appropriate for grade school.
I told you what we, 10's of millions, want so give it to us or watch the continued divestiture of the citizens. You just don't get it. You represent the bad rulership of the left. You know nothing about governing for the consent of the governed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I told you what we, 10's of millions, want so give it to us or watch the continued divestiture of the citizens. You just don't get it. You represent the bad rulership of the left. You know nothing about governing for the consent of the governed.
You claimed I lied, but cannot show proof of a lie.

So the bottom line is that you ignore that audits were already performed. They were done by accredited auditors and by standards set up by the EAC. PA and AZ have had unaccredited individuals run audits and neither one resulted in finding any kind of fraud.

You just don't get it. Cyber Ninjas were paid $5 million by Trump supporters and One America News. They are refusing to share any documents related to their "audit" and have not produced the full report...my feeling is that they are working hard at turning that pig's ear into a lady's handbag. The longer they take the less credible it is....and now the head of the GOP is calling for another "forensic" audit.

The reason you and other Trump lovers demand more and more audits and refuse to acknowledge audits have already been done and you have yet to produce evidence that those audits failed to investigate any part of the election. You can continue to whine about it all you like...any further audits are up to the states and as the republicans waste money on them and find nothing, I hope the voters in those states take note of the attempted overthrow of the elected government.

God of War

Governor
You claimed I lied, but cannot show proof of a lie.

So the bottom line is that you ignore that audits were already performed. They were done by accredited auditors and by standards set up by the EAC. PA and AZ have had unaccredited individuals run audits and neither one resulted in finding any kind of fraud.

You just don't get it. Cyber Ninjas were paid $5 million by Trump supporters and One America News. They are refusing to share any documents related to their "audit" and have not produced the full report...my feeling is that they are working hard at turning that pig's ear into a lady's handbag. The longer they take the less credible it is....and now the head of the GOP is calling for another "forensic" audit.

The reason you and other Trump lovers demand more and more audits and refuse to acknowledge audits have already been done and you have yet to produce evidence that those audits failed to investigate any part of the election. You can continue to whine about it all you like...any further audits are up to the states and as the republicans waste money on them and find nothing, I hope the voters in those states take note of the attempted overthrow of the elected government.
Just give us the forensic audit we asked for or we are walking away from the experiment sooner than later.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Brandon Fellows 26, sent back to jail.

1634128189564.png

A Capitol rioter who allegedly smoked weed in a senator’s office on Jan. 6 decided to represent himself in court on Tuesday—and it went exactly as badly as could have been expected. Washington, D.C. news network WUSA reports that the wild hearing opened with a judge advising Brandon Fellows against representing himself, but he ignored that warning and went on to bolster the case against him by admitting to two new felonies. “Most people do not do this,” U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden reportedly told Fellows. “I do not think this is a good idea… but I’m going to allow you to take the stand, if you wish.” Assistant U.S. Attorney Mona Furst reportedly got Fellows to admit that he gained access to the Capitol through a broken window, and that he tried to get a previous judge removed from the case using the judge’s wife’s contact information. At the end of the hearing, McFadden ordered Fellows back into custody and told him: “You’ve admitted to incredible lapses of judgment here on the stand, not least of which was seeking to disqualify a New York state judge.”

Capitol Rioter Decides to Represent Himself in Court, Accidentally Admits to Two New Felonies (thedailybeast.com)

1634130159142.png

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Brandon Fellows 26, sent back to jail.

View attachment 66322

A Capitol rioter who allegedly smoked weed in a senator’s office on Jan. 6 decided to represent himself in court on Tuesday—and it went exactly as badly as could have been expected. Washington, D.C. news network WUSA reports that the wild hearing opened with a judge advising Brandon Fellows against representing himself, but he ignored that warning and went on to bolster the case against him by admitting to two new felonies. “Most people do not do this,” U.S. District Judge Trevor McFadden reportedly told Fellows. “I do not think this is a good idea… but I’m going to allow you to take the stand, if you wish.” Assistant U.S. Attorney Mona Furst reportedly got Fellows to admit that he gained access to the Capitol through a broken window, and that he tried to get a previous judge removed from the case using the judge’s wife’s contact information. At the end of the hearing, McFadden ordered Fellows back into custody and told him: “You’ve admitted to incredible lapses of judgment here on the stand, not least of which was seeking to disqualify a New York state judge.”

Capitol Rioter Decides to Represent Himself in Court, Accidentally Admits to Two New Felonies (thedailybeast.com)
These people are such morons. Obnoxious morons.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Cody Mattice, 28, sat quietly weeping at his detention hearing. He is accused of taking part in the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021. Prosecutor Brett Harvey said he has enough evidence to put him away for at least 20 years.

Video and photographic evidence is also part of the prosecution’s case. They say it shows the egregious acts he committed.

Mattice is accused of pulling down barriers surrounding the building, and pepper-spraying police to clear a path for rioters to gain entry.

Prosecutors say text messages sent later in the day back up their claims. One reads, ”We took the capital, bro...I yanked the gates from the cops. I also maced a cop.” He also says, “Trump told us to because of the fraud.”

Detention hearing for accused rioter drags on (13wham.com)

1634130944759.png

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Cody Mattice, 28, sat quietly weeping at his detention hearing. He is accused of taking part in the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021. Prosecutor Brett Harvey said he has enough evidence to put him away for at least 20 years.

Video and photographic evidence is also part of the prosecution’s case. They say it shows the egregious acts he committed.

Mattice is accused of pulling down barriers surrounding the building, and pepper-spraying police to clear a path for rioters to gain entry.

Prosecutors say text messages sent later in the day back up their claims. One reads, ”We took the capital, bro...I yanked the gates from the cops. I also maced a cop.” He also says, “Trump told us to because of the fraud.”

Detention hearing for accused rioter drags on (13wham.com)

View attachment 66324
So was he Antifa or BLM? ;)