• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Daniel “D.J.” Rodriguez, the Donald Trump fanatic who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and was arrested for electroshocking D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Mike Fanone a month after he was identified in a HuffPost story, spilled his guts to the FBI after his arrest, repeatedly crying ......
I love it when they cry. haha

HuffPost
@HuffPost

Danny "D.J." Rodriguez, who was arrested after he was identified in a HuffPost story, called himself a "f**king piece of s**t" during his interview with the FBI.

'I'm So Stupid': MAGA Fan Who Attacked Officer Mike Fanone Called Himself A 'Piece Of S**t'
Danny "D.J." Rodriguez, who was arrested after he was identified in a HuffPost story, called himself a "f**king piece of s**t" during his interview with the FBI.
huffpost.com

8:00 AM · Oct 17, 2021

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney

·
6h

Good news for the Jan. 6 Committee: The Trump executive privilege lawsuit has been assigned to Judge Tanya Chutkan, who has expressed horror about the Jan. 6 attack and extended sentences beyond what prosecutors have asked for in a couple cases.

Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney

When CHUTKAN sentenced Matthew Mazzocco, she referenced Trump: "He went to the Capitol in support of one man, not in support of our country.:

politico.com
Black Lives Matter comparison roils court in Jan. 6 cases
Judges on the U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., are clashing over how harshly to sentence the bulk of the Capitol rioters.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A Florida firefighter on unpaid leave since he participated in the riot:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A Florida firefighter on unpaid leave since he participated in the riot:

Now documents show the Trump campaign paid expenses to Giuliani and Kerick while they worked at the Willard Hotel organizing the "Stop the Steal" rally/riot....

The significance is that campaign documents cannot be shielded by any claim of executive privilege. One more blow to Trump's legal challenges to the release of documents related to the riot.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No, a real and complete audit has not been done. Not even by the cyber idiots. The Secretary of States of both stripes always block any true independent audit let alone forensic audit. So every time you mention false audits you are part of the problem.
Exactly - he is referring to what amount to recounts, not audits. How many ballots were selected for independent confirmation with the voter? I'm a finance director and every audit I have ever been through, they select a random sample of transactions for confirmation by contacting the other person or entity to confirm it. I think the number of ballots independently confirmed is zero.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
it is not an answer to my question.
When audits in Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pa and Az...what would have been included for you to be satisfied that Trump lost?

You clearly cannot tell us what the difference is between those audits and a "forensic" audit.
Independent confirmation of a meaningful random sample of votes.