• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Not a single account of him supporting Trump (or any republican).
Here's how he showed his support of Trump.

A California man who is on the FBI’s Most Wanted List for allegedly attacking police during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Evan Neumann, 48, was charged in July on six separate counts, including assaulting officers and violent entry, after being identified from footage of the storming of Congress.

Capitol Riot Suspect Evan Neumann Claims Asylum in Belarus After Fleeing FBI (thedailybeast.com)

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Here's how he showed his support of Trump.

A California man who is on the FBI’s Most Wanted List for allegedly attacking police during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Evan Neumann, 48, was charged in July on six separate counts, including assaulting officers and violent entry, after being identified from footage of the storming of Congress.

Capitol Riot Suspect Evan Neumann Claims Asylum in Belarus After Fleeing FBI (thedailybeast.com)
Still nothing about him ever being at a single Trump rally, donating to Trump, or even being a registered Republican. Don't you think that is odd?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Still nothing about him ever being at a single Trump rally, donating to Trump, or even being a registered Republican. Don't you think that is odd?
All the people who attended Trump's Jan 6 rally and then, at his direction, walked over and broke into the Capitol, are Trump supporters. Neumann is on video at the scene.

Raoul_Luke

Except when he tried to fight Congress to keep them from certifying Biden’s victory.
So he showed his "support" for Trump by doing something that assists you people in disqualifying Trump from ever running for office again? That argument refutes itself (as so many leftist arguments do).

Bugsy McGurk

President
So he showed his "support" for Trump by doing something that assists you people in disqualifying Trump from ever running for office again? That argument refutes itself (as so many leftist arguments do).
Trump is now disqualified from ever running for office again?

Awesome!

;-)

Raoul_Luke

got any evidence he's a democrat?

Now he's hiding out in a pro-Trump right wing dictatorship and being used for anti-us propaganda.
Check the number of registered Republicans in Marin County and get back to me.