• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

God of War

Governor
If the advantage weren’t socially constructed, white supremacists wouldn’t be so scared of a level playing field.
It is a level playing field. Team white, black, brown, red, and yellow are all playing on the level surface of planet Earth. And Team white is balling. Why you hate the player Richey?

God of War

Governor
Clearly it isn’t. The semicolonial countries’ debt says otherwise.
What are you talking about? It's all about the rich thug life and what is more thug than 11 aircraft carriers? ha ha

And have you seen everybody else's debt or complete lack of access to cash? Whoa, dude.

EatTheRich

President
What are you talking about? It's all about the rich thug life and what is more thug than 11 aircraft carriers? ha ha

And have you seen everybody else's debt or complete lack of access to cash? Whoa, dude.
Exactly. The hegemony of the U.S., Japan, Germany, and the other imperialist countries is based on “naked, shameless, brutal exploitation.”

God of War

Governor
Exactly. The hegemony of the U.S., Japan, Germany, and the other imperialist countries is based on “naked, shameless, brutal exploitation.”
And it only happens because of genetic superiority of one tribe over the others. Can you imagine some tiny little bum fvck island on the other side of the world ruling a large populous nation like India for a centuries without being genetically superior? Couldn't happen. Can you imagine all the other domination even being possible without genetic superiority? I.e. brutal raw IQ!

ha ha

EatTheRich

President
And it only happens because of genetic superiority of one tribe over the others. Can you imagine some tiny little bum fvck island on the other side of the world ruling a large populous nation like India for a centuries without being genetically superior? Couldn't happen. Can you imagine all the other domination even being possible without genetic superiority? I.e. brutal raw IQ!

ha ha
No genetic superiority required, just a head start on Cultural and economic development.

God of War

Governor
Hard to imagine the semicolonial countries asserting their independence more dramatically.
For all of Latin America, all of Africa, all of Islam, and even most of Asia the capacity difference between them and the white West is so vast as that between an advanced alien life form landing on earth and aboriginal monkeys running bipedally on the open savannah.

Show me an African country that can build this accelerator...

1636953815629.png

or an Islamic country that can build this F22 which was built decades ago and remains the premier craft of its kind...

1636953930396.png

or the Asia nation that doesn't have the West's patronage that can build something like this...

1636953999318.png

You're just going to have to admit that like blacks are in sport genetically superior to whites then in IQ and domination the West is best. It's Darwinian evolution bay-bee. Don't hate the playah, hate the game.

ha ha

I'm really fed up with communist ideology's duplicitous character.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
For all of Latin America, all of Africa, all of Islam, and even most of Asia the capacity difference between them and the white West is so vast as that between an advanced alien life form landing on earth and aboriginal monkeys running bipedally on the open savannah.

Show me an African country that can build this accelerator...

View attachment 66907

or an Islamic country that can build this F22 which was built decades ago and remains the premier craft of its kind...

View attachment 66908

or the Asia nation that doesn't have the West's patronage that can build something like this...

View attachment 66909

You're just going to have to admit that like blacks are in sport genetically superior to whites then in IQ and domination the West is best. It's Darwinian evolution bay-bee. Don't hate the playah, hate the game.

ha ha

I'm really fed up with communist ideology's duplicitous character.
With the billions of the West, any country could. Japan CERTAINLY could and did many such things on its own. China likewise.

God of War

Governor
With the billions of the West, any country could. Japan CERTAINLY could and did many such things on its own. China likewise.
China can only mostly steal. Now read again and see that I got most of what you think I didn't with say referencing Japan. And no there is much the THIRD WORLD even with billions gifted to them will never be able to do in say 3 generations time.

EatTheRich

President
China can only mostly steal. Now read again and see that I got most of what you think I didn't with say referencing Japan. And no there is much the THIRD WORLD even with billions gifted to them will never be able to do in say 3 generations time.
The People’s Republic of China was astounding in its rate of innovating. Not to mention the historical technological advances the world owes to China.

God of War

Governor
The People’s Republic of China was astounding in its rate of innovating. Not to mention the historical technological advances the world owes to China.
China is burdened by the CCP and is very likely to end back as a shit hole country. Look into it. It's shocking.

EatTheRich

President
You can't have it both ways domination and no racial (or culutural) inferiority. It is logically inconsistent period.
Not at all. It happened that (due to the retarding effects of right-wing rule in China) Europe was ahead when the economic conditions for the primitive accumulation of capital through dispossession of the peasants were really in place. Which gave Europe a huge head start that could be leveraged into a permanent structural advantage.

God of War

Governor
Not at all. It happened that (due to the retarding effects of right-wing rule in China) Europe was ahead when the economic conditions for the primitive accumulation of capital through dispossession of the peasants were really in place. Which gave Europe a huge head start that could be leveraged into a permanent structural advantage.
Fiction writer I see. :0)