• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
"A former CEO and Donald Trump donor who stormed the U.S. Capitol and threw a chair in the direction of police officers during the Jan. 6 attack was sentenced to 30 days incarceration on Friday.

Bradley Rukstales, 53, of Inverness, Illinois, and the former CEO of data analytics firm Cogensia, was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols...."

We all know what he is really being incarcerated for - his support of Donald Trump.

Ordinarily throwing a chair, even at cops, isn't a jailable offense.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It’s a supposition I can’t back up but very likely it’s true. Clearly police are taught to regard the merest hint of a threat as something to be met with immediate and unquestioned deadly force, hence Rice, Garner, Floyd, etc.
So you made it up.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Disgraced the Marine Corps:

Disgraced is right.
When asked if Creek regretted his conduct on January 6th, he responded: '50/50,'
He's facing 8 years in prison and deserves it.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Here's how he showed his support of Trump.

A California man who is on the FBI’s Most Wanted List for allegedly attacking police during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Evan Neumann, 48, was charged in July on six separate counts, including assaulting officers and violent entry, after being identified from footage of the storming of Congress.

Capitol Riot Suspect Evan Neumann Claims Asylum in Belarus After Fleeing FBI (thedailybeast.com)
To paraphrase Cameron Poe...

"With any other US President, that might seem unusual"

Dawg

President
Supporting Member