• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionist pleas/sentencing watch

middleview

President
Supporting Member
then obama acted stupidly
Right...why should a president step into a situation that put the police in a bad light and added to the distrust by the minority community of police forces around the country?
That is pretty stupid...:rolleyes:

What did Trump do in the face of nationwide demonstrations after the numerous instances of black men or women killed by police? Did he mention, even once, anything to diffuse the anger?

President Trump says George Floyd’s death was ‘terrible’ but says ‘more white people,’ die at hands of police than Blacks in U.S.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The aides were given immunity because that’s what prosecutors do when they are aggressively prosecuting someone … give those working for them immunity in exchange for spilling the beans. Comey and the FBI went at her hard because they had a political antipathy toward her. Phones were smashed with hammers because that is what federal regulations require when phones for people with certain clearances are no longer in use. Showing up to demand pro-disease measures earned the vocal minority of radical parents deserved derision, which is no justification for a violent terror attack.
It's laughable when PJ leftist say they didn't vote for her but defend her with a passion :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL! He was "held for four hours." I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was never in a, you know, jail cell.
If cops hadn't checked out the black guy leftist would have said cops were acting stupidly

not surprised by his reply to you he's into "gerbils|

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If cops hadn't checked out the black guy leftist would have said cops were acting stupidly

not surprised by his reply to you he's into "gerbils|
1. The cops went too far in checking out the professor. He owned the house they were checking on. That would easily have been checked from outside the house. The cop asked for ID and followed Gates, uninvited, into his home. That is why Gates was pissed at him..
2. The cop got Gates to come out on the front porch to continue his comments about the policeman's actions and then arrested him for disturbing the peace. A complete bullshit charge...with no neighbors complaining.

No surprise you'd attach some sexual connotation to the word "gerbils". Seek help.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I defend honest discourse and due process rights no matter who is the target of a scurrilous attack.
Hillary has a career of breaking laws from her day one in politics and many associated with her and Slick end up dead

middleview

President
Supporting Member
4 lies. You're good. Next, leftist in line please.

You did your violence on the kids.

Only you globy-commies are entitled to threaten people. ha ha Take your political violence and shove it.
You imply that there is a problem that two of the Blackberrys used by Clinton were destroyed with hammers. I'm not sure if your complaint is with the use of hammers or the fact that they were destroyed. Which is it? When they are no longer being used then depending on how they were used, ie...secured communications...then they are destroyed. Otherwise they are cleaned of data and recycled.

Security Tip (ST18-005)
Proper Disposal of Electronic Devices

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hillary has a career of breaking laws from her day one in politics and many associated with her and Slick end up dead
You have a history of accusing her of crimes but have failed miserably to provide evidence. The "Clinton Death List" bullshit is just one example of opposition research that republicans engaged in. You continue to post about it even after having been shown just how unreliable it was.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You imply that there is a problem that two of the Blackberrys used by Clinton were destroyed with hammers. I'm not sure if your complaint is with the use of hammers or the fact that they were destroyed. Which is it? When they are no longer being used then depending on how they were used, ie...secured communications...then they are destroyed. Otherwise they are cleaned of data and recycled.

Security Tip (ST18-005)
Proper Disposal of Electronic Devices

legally

Not if government owned do citizens use a hammer
If I'd have done that with military issued I'd be in the brig

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have a history of accusing her of crimes but have failed miserably to provide evidence. The "Clinton Death List" bullshit is just one example of opposition research that republicans engaged in. You continue to post about it even after having been shown just how unreliable it was.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
legally

Not if government owned do citizens use a hammer
If I'd have done that with military issued I'd be in the brig
You are truly nuts. You have no idea of what the procedure is. I have a hard time believing the military issued you a smart phone or even a laptop.

Clinton turned two cell phones over to her IT guy to dispose of. While a lot has been made of his smashing them, no information is available as to what he did with the debris from smashing them. They should have then been turned over for either shredding or burn disposal. Do you know if he did that? No. One thing though...nobody has asserted that he did not follow procedure.

EatTheRich

President
So why have the LE folks aggressively persecuting her for political reasons never been able to pin anything on her? Everyone winds up dead in the long run but there is no substance to the “Clinton death list” fabrication designed to control little minds.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

"In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein's airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation,"

But not to the island.

So now you want to talk about the Trump Death List?

1639863243015.png

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says
Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

Each and every name on the "Clinton Death List" has been investigated and the accusation debunked...yet you bring it up again. Did you forget the commandment about Bearing False Witness?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Your observer article from 2015 states that the Clinton server was wiped clean. No it wasn't. Older email were deleted.

It also claims Hillary had satellite imagery. Really? If the server had been wiped clean...how did they know that? Face it...the Observer isn't a very good source.
The fact is that the 2015 article states she was being investigated. Yet she was never prosecuted by Trump's DOJ.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So why have the LE folks aggressively persecuting her for political reasons never been able to pin anything on her? Everyone winds up dead in the long run but there is no substance to the “Clinton death list” fabrication designed to control little minds.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and connections

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You said throwing a chair at a cop would not result in an arrest, but telling them to get the f*ck off of your front porch gets you arrested...

Now you want to talk about what is a deserved response. Talking to you is like herding gerbils.
You want to use an arrest you don't agree with to justify an arrest you do agree with, and talking to ME is "like herding gerbils?" LOL!

If you go back and read what I wrote, I said throwing a chair wasn't a "jailable offense" - not that it wouldn't get you arrested if a cop was in the vicinity of where it ended up.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
RIght...he just sat in the employee break room.

Look...he was arrested. He certainly would have been in a holding cell. If arrested for talking back to the cop what would have happened if he'd thrown a chair? How about if he'd have punched the cop or shoved him off of his porch? An assault charge for sure.
A "holding cell" is not "jail."