• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionists arrested.....by state

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Attorney John Pierce, who formerly represented Kenosha, Wisconsin, shooting suspect Kyle Rittenhouse and is currently representing more than a dozen Capitol rioters, reportedly is on a ventilator after contracting COVID-19.

Turns out he's in trouble with his law firm, was fired by Rittenhouse, alleged domestic violence. Can you say karma?

1629905695193.png

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I hate when bald guys try to cover up their baldness with animal hides with horns.

;-)
Cleveland Meredith, Jr. was turned in to the FBI by his mother. LOL

Meredith drove from Colorado to the nation's capital for a Jan. 6 rally supporting President Donald Trump, but he arrived after the riot in which a mob attacked the U.S. Capitol, according to court documents.

He brought a Tavor X95 rifle, a Glock 9mm handgun and around 2,500 rounds of ammunition.

On Jan. 7, Meredith texted a relative: "Thinking about heading over to Pelosi [expletive] speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV" followed by an emoji showing a purple devil face, Meredith admitted in a plea deal. That relative contacted Meredith's mother, who contacted the FBI.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Doing what getting pepper sprayed. An old man getting peppered sprayed is a real Crime that needs a trigger warning. I guess if you are worried his bones could get snapped.
I guess if you don't want to get pepper sprayed you shouldn't attack cops.

protectionist

Governor
I guess if you don't want to get pepper sprayed you shouldn't attack cops.
Except in Democrat cities with Democrat mayors where cops are just ornaments and leftist rioters pepper spray the cops, and throw rocks and bottles at them. In one locale, they locked the cops inside a police station and set fire to it, trying to burn the cops to death.

Rioters Tried To Burn Alive Police, Sealing Door With Apparent Concrete Substance During Fire: Report | The Daily Wire

Seattle Rioters Tried To Burn Down Police Precinct While Cops Were Locked Inside (thepalmierireport.com)