• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Jan 6 insurrectionists arrested.....by state

middleview

President
Supporting Member
An Air Force cadet (until he was identified in 1/6 riot footage) arrested in North Carolina:

Wow...kicked out of the service. I wonder what kind of Discharge. There is a category under general or admin discharges "For the Good of the Service", but probably not "Too Stupid to Serve" or "IQ below acceptable limits"

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
From the great state of Floriduh!:

An Oath Keeper. The House Select committee on Jan 6 is looking into those groups as possible part of the organization to carry out the insurrection.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
An Oath Keeper. The House Select committee on Jan 6 is looking into those groups as possible part of the organization to carry out the insurrection.
Follow the money...all those people who were suckered into donating to Trump's legal defense fund or whatever he called it were actually handing cash to these vermin to come to the capitol and attack the police and take members of congress into custody for daring to declare Biden the winner. Never mind the 60 court cases Trump lost or the vote counts and recounts...and audits in all of the battleground states...

The idiotic version of events is the judges were paid off or threatened and the election officials in those states are corrupt or afraid...so thousands of people participated in the theft....but those who believe that just cannot find one single credible source.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A crazy looking MAGAt from Nevada arrested last Wednesday:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
A MAGAt made his kids suffer just to try to avoid arrest. Nabbed in Nevada.

He was a traveling man hauling his kids in the family home. Local law enforcement charged him with child neglect and then learned he was wanted by the FBI.

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly

Quite a setup that Jan. 6 rioter Josiah Kenyon had here: https://kolotv.com/2021/12/07/search-january-6th-suspect-ends-peavine-mountain/…

9:09 PM · Dec 8, 2021

Bugsy McGurk

President
Gotta love how he was towing that large trailer with a passenger vehicle with a huge cargo container on the roof. Wonder if he made it home. Or is that his home?

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly

NEW: In his letter to the judge, violent Jan. 6 rioter Robert Scott Palmer says he now realizes Trump supporters "were lied to by… the sitting President, as well as those acting on his behalf.”

5:49 PM · Dec 13, 2021

"They kept spitting out the false narative about a stolen election and how it was 'our duty' to stand up to tyranny. Little did I realize that they were the tyrannical ones…"

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Two more arrested in Texas on Monday:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dallas-fort-worth-men-arrested-020525707.html

"Footage shows Hazard grappling with U.S. Capitol Police officers as he fell down a set of stairs under scaffolding erected on the west side of the building. Hazard fought with one officer as they were both falling; the officer was knocked unconscious and sustained injuries to his head, foot and arm, according to the Department of Justice.

Denney is accused of launching a large tube at an officer, grabbing a canister of crowd-control spray from another and swinging a long metal pole at a third officer. By 3:12 p.m., he went into a tunnel that leads to the Capitol building, carrying either a baton or a stick, according to court documents. He and other rioters tried to force their way into the building and, on the steps of the Capitol building, he swung his fist at an officer and pulled the officer down the stairs outside the building, court documents say.

The men made comments on Facebook about their participation in the riot, according to court documents. Hazard wrote he “had to fight several cops.” On Jan. 14, he replied to a user in a Facebook comment and said, “I found out the worst I could be facing was a misdemeanor. Now I wish I hadn’t erased my pics and videos.”