• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

January 6 Committee subpoenas Rudy G, other senior Trump cronies

Bugsy McGurk

President
My avatar is weeping!

P.S. Which one will be the first to lawlessly tell the Committee they will ignore the subpoena?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My avatar is weeping!

P.S. Which one will be the first to lawlessly tell the Committee they will ignore the subpoena?
which one will attempt to come with with a legal argument that gets the most laughs on late night TV?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Bugsy McGurk

President
R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y the black streak, green toothed kraken !

the best of the best of the best the cultists money can buy, afterall he helped get the greatest loser impeached twice !

So now the 4 captains of the lie brigade have been cornered, guess who is next......hang on righties it is going to be yet another bad week to add to your already bad months

how about a kiss ,babee !

I might have to change my avatar.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"The four individuals we've subpoenaed today advanced unsupported theories about election fraud, pushed efforts to overturn the election results, or were in direct contact with the former President about attempts to stop the counting of electoral votes," said Bennie Thompson, Chair.
Not to mention every Court these yahoos went before tossed them out.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"The four individuals we've subpoenaed today advanced unsupported theories about election fraud, pushed efforts to overturn the election results, or were in direct contact with the former President about attempts to stop the counting of electoral votes," said Bennie Thompson, Chair.
Not to mention every Court these yahoos went before tossed them out.
They will all likely flout the subpoenas, probably relying on the attorney/client privilege, as if they are able attorneys. But that privilege cannot be used to shield criminal conduct, nor does it apply to conversations with third parties, such as their shakedown efforts. They will then likely run to court and join the rest of the Trump cabal in trying to run out the clock.

Absolute lawlessness by Trump and his cronies is the order of the day.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
They will all likely flout the subpoenas, probably relying on the attorney/client privilege, as if they are able attorneys. But that privilege cannot be used to shield criminal conduct, nor does it apply to conversations with third parties, such as their shakedown efforts. They will then likely run to court and join the rest of the Trump cabal in trying to run out the clock.

Absolute lawlessness by Trump and his cronies is the order of the day.
and yet not a single right winger has a problem with it on here, even the so called unbiased are quiet, interesting isn't it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
and yet not a single right winger has a problem with it on here, even the so called unbiased are quiet, interesting isn't it.
Jeez, GOP House members don’t even have a problem with Trump and his cronies giving the straight arm to a House Committee. Their fealty to Trump is more important to them than their own institution.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
it will be a grand day when Lindsey lightbritches stands up and says - see I told you so about Trump - way back before he was President I knew he was bad news ! I am done with him now.............what?.............no way ..............he has already said this TWICE?

Bugsy McGurk

President
it will be a grand day when Lindsey lightbritches stands up and says - see I told you so about Trump - way back before he was President I knew he was bad news ! I am done with him now.............what?.............no way ..............he has already said this TWICE?
L’il Lindsey hated Trump before he loved him before he hated him.