• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

January wasn't bad.

Spamature

President
How about in the medical industry? You know….Emergency rooms? So many lost their jobs due to refusing Covid vaccines and now here we are. In a medical crisis. What do you believe is the solution to the corner they painted themselves into?
I guess they'll hire more reasonable people in the future.
And the covidiots can find a new line of work.

TBLee

Governor
I guess they'll hire more reasonable people in the future.
And the covidiots can find a new line of work.
Sure…..you go with that. As the medical industry struggles because those WITH medical knowledge refused to line up for the Jab. So far, the medical industry is on the losing end. There are going to be a lot of people getting back pay, and their jobs back soon. As what happened to them should never have happened in the first place.

Spamature

President
Sure…..you go with that. As the medical industry struggles because those WITH medical knowledge refused to line up for the Jab. So far, the medical industry is on the losing end. There are going to be a lot of people getting back pay, and their jobs back soon. As what happened to them should never have happened in the first place.
Antivaxxers shouldn't work in the medical industry.
People don't need their help to spread diseases.

TBLee

Governor
Antivaxxers shouldn't work in the medical industry.
People don't need their help to spread diseases.
Ahhh…silly Spam. I personally know someone who made the educated decision not to get the vax (in the medical industry). She worked the entire time. Never had one vaccination. She was lucky enough to be in an environment where they realized her medical reasons for rejecting putting a substance that had very little medical research done into her body as she was considering motherhood. With little to no research done regarding pregnancy, and viable births when the vaccines first came out she made a personal decision based on medical advice, including her position in the medical industry.

Spamature

President
Ahhh…silly Spam. I personally know someone who made the educated decision not to get the vax (in the medical industry). She worked the entire time. Never had one vaccination. She was lucky enough to be in an environment where they realized her medical reasons for rejecting putting a substance that had very little medical research done into her body as she was considering motherhood. With little to no research done regarding pregnancy, and viable births when the vaccines first came out she made a personal decision based on medical advice, including her position in the medical industry.
Yet she was okay with being unprotected from, catching, and spreading an unknown and brand new virus to her patients ?

Hmmm ?

TBLee

Governor
Yet she was okay with being unprotected from, catching, and spreading an unknown and brand new virus to her patients ?

Hmmm ?
And when you can show me proof that ever happened I'll be willing to listen to you. Ready Set Go

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Coronavirus Cases:
So far its happened: 676,108,561 times since the virus got here.
And? What does that have to do with what I asked you? Where is your proof that she spread ANY virus to her patients. Ready…set….go. By the way, the virus has been spread by those who have had ALL the shots. There is no “jab” that has stopped the virus. And honestly, I don’t believe there ever will be.

Spamature

President
Oh, you're still upset we didn't kill a million people in the first year instead of it taking two. You wanted it to spread and kill as many as needed in order to keep Trump's electoral prospects alive.

But you still got your million dead and millions disabled.
Too bad you didn't get your 2nd Trump term after sacrificing so many lives and bodies.

But bad isn't the right word, deplorable is closer to the mark.

TBLee

Governor
Oh, you're still upset we didn't kill a million people in the first year instead of it taking two. You wanted it to spread and kill as many as needed in order to keep Trump's electoral prospects alive.

But you still got your million dead and millions disabled.
Too bad you didn't get your 2nd Trump term after sacrificing so many lives and bodies.

But bad isn't the right word, deplorable is closer to the mark.
The jab does not guarantee you will not get the virus, nor spread it. Nor die from it.

Spamature

President
And? What does that have to do with what I asked you? Where is your proof that she spread ANY virus to her patients. Ready…set….go. By the way, the virus has been spread by those who have had ALL the shots. There is no “jab” that has stopped the virus. And honestly, I don’t believe there ever will be.
I suppose she took covid test over the years. You know her, ask her. She would be pretty lucky to have worked in a hospital and not contracted it from the patients. Especially since it is one of the most infectious virus known to man.

TBLee

Governor
I suppose she took covid test over the years. You know her, ask her. She would be pretty lucky to have worked in a hospital and not contracted it from the patients. Especially since it is one of the most infectious virus known to man.
Off and on. When asked to. You are aware that Covid is here to stay. It is not going away. Just like the flu, and cold. One either builds up and immunity, gets it and then builds up and immunity or never gets it. Or….sadly, some will experience complications and die from the flu. It happens. Always have, and more than likely always will. We can either shut everything down, live in fear every single day or decide to live our lives.

Spamature

President
The jab does not guarantee you will not get the virus, nor spread it. Nor die from it.
But the stats show us in areas where antivaxxerism rules the virus does infect more people, hospitalizes more of them, and it kills more of them, than places where this mindset does not dominated the public sphere.

Spamature

President
Off and on. When asked to. You are aware that Covid is here to stay. It is not going away. Just like the flu, and cold. One either builds up and immunity, gets it and then builds up and immunity or never gets it. Or….sadly, some will experience complications and die from the flu. It happens. Always have, and more than likely always will. We can either shut everything down, live in fear every single day or decide to live our lives.
You don't get any permanent immunity to Covid.
It will be here waiting for everyone to get older and more vulnerable.
It has had help getting settled in, and right rolled out the welcome wagon for it.
It never could have become the 3rd leading cause of death, behind heart disease and cancer, without you folks.

TBLee

Governor
But the stats show us in areas where antivaxxerism rules the virus does infect more people, hospitalizes more of them, and it kills more of them, than places where this mindset does not dominated the public sphere.

What if the person I speak of is not a Republican...lol. The virus is changing daily and there is no evidence that the boosters are keeping up with those changes. Just like the different changes that have happened with the flu. Get the jab or don't. It is a personal choice. After all you are free to keep masking up for Your safety if it concerns you.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Leave it to PJCon. Very good January jobs report and unemployment drops to the lowest rate since 1969. One PJCon copy-n-pastes from ZeroHedge, another from FOXNews. Like clockwork.
PJlib posts from Yahoo Finance while bitching about PJcon posting from Zerohedge and Foxnews...precious. At least Zerohedge responded with facts about why Biden's claim aren't rainbows and unicorn farts.

And I noticed you haven't provided any rebuttal to what Zerohedge says except to insult them...brilliant strategy.