• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

January wasn't bad.

TBLee

Governor
You don't get any permanent immunity to Covid.
It will be here waiting for everyone to get older and more vulnerable.
It has had help getting settled in, and right rolled out the welcome wagon for it.
It never could have become the 3rd leading cause of death, behind heart disease and cancer, without you folks.
Who exactly is...you folks? I am not stopping you from doing whatever you feel us necessary to "protect" yourself. After all those jabs and your mask should save you....right? So, no worries.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who exactly is...you folks? I am not stopping you from doing whatever you feel us necessary to "protect" yourself. After all those jabs and your mask should save you....right? So, no worries.
Spam is just another Boomer hater

Now in Cali and AZ he has to worry about "Valley Fever"
and he has NO jab for that new killer

TBLee

Governor
Spam is just another Boomer hater

Now in Cali and AZ he has to worry about "Valley Fever"
and he has NO jab for that new killer
Oh I know….another one on the verge of entering my ignore zone. So far I am willing to engage but we shall see. That ignore button is lovely at times…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh…..he isn’t interested. It is all those who didn’t get vaccinations who are dying. Don’t ya know…
Funny part, Spam say's COVID is waiting for people to get OLD and if he lives he will, jab or nor jab and I can understand why leftist are scared of dying, HELL awaits their arrival.

:)

Spamature

President
You people are the people who were against every precaution measure who still pretend their non participation in those efforts "were neutral" rather than them helping to kill and cripple millions of Americans.

TBLee

Governor
You people are the people who were against every precaution measure who still pretend their non participation in those efforts "were neutral" rather than them helping to kill and cripple millions of Americans.
Actually spammy you know very little about me. You'd like to pretend you know all about me but you don't. So please further explain what you mean by you people?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actually spammy you know very little about me. You'd like to pretend you know all about me but you don't. So please further explain what you mean by you people?
White

Spam hates not being

TBLee

Governor
Really ?

I would post something about NC.
But first I would have to give a damn about what happens in NC.
Oh tell me it isn't so after all you're such a caring individual. Someone would assume you don't care about whether people are vaccinated or not in NC? So then what's your issue